Part 16

Devi is drinking water, when her eyes fall on the TV screen, & she up the volume, "Karishma singh, the younger business tycoon of Singh group, is found strolling over in the city with her girlfriend, hand in hand, is it signed that she is not anymore single, or it is just a casual dating or a friendship" Devi sigh with a straight face, & she dialling the number..

"where is Karishma" Devi asked with a stern tone..

"don't know mam, she didn't inform anyone"

"find out her address, as soon as possible, you have only this night" Devi says with a stern face, & she switches off the TV..

Early morning, the bell rings, Haseena opens her eyes with an irked face, & she says to herself- itni subhe, subhe kon aaya hai, & The doorbell again rings..

This time Karishma opened her eyes with an irk face & looking at Haseena asked- itni subhe, subhe kise bulaya hai, tumne!

Haseena says with an irked tone- I don't know, & she gets up from the couch, & throws the duvet on the bed..

Haseena rubbed her eyes with irritation, & again doorbell rang, & Haseena said with irk tone- arye aa rahi hun na, ghar mei insan hota hai, superman thodi hai! & she open the door..

At the doorstep, two men were standing in black suits, & she asked with confusion- yes, who are you?

"Haseena malik"

Haseena says with an upset layer- yes..

"mam we are at the correct address"

Haseena asked with an upset tone- who are you & what do you want!

Karishma got up from the bed, & walked towards the door, heard the voice of Haseena's upset tone, & Haseena looked at the old lady coming from the black suit man, she shared a confused look, while Karishma stood behind Haseena, rubbing her eyes, & she widened her eye with shock face, & Haseena asked- who are you!

"Devi Singh, Karishma's Dadi"

Haseena's jaw dropped with upset mind, & Karishma gulped her dry throat, & Devi asked- andar aane ke liye nahi bologi, Karishma!

Heartbeat thumping loud with fear of Devi's presence, Devi rolled her eyes towards Karishma, & then Haseena, & says- tum doono shayad mujhe welcome karne ke mood mei nahi ho, mai khud hi khud ko invite karti hun, & take a step in the house, & same time Haseena, Karishma step back themselves..

Devi entered the house, she rolled her eyes, & her eyes fell on the bed, & duvet, she turned her face to Haseena & Karishma, looked them top to toe & said- close the door!

Haseena shuts the door, & Devi arranges the two chairs in front of the couch, & she takes a seat on the couch, & says with a stern tone- baitho samne!

Haseena & Karishma looked at each other with upset layer, & Karishma nodded a little, & Haseena shook her head no, & Karishma closed her eyes, & held Haseena's pinkie & ring finger in her fist & assured Haseena through her eyes, & Haseena shook her head only..

Devi says with stern tone- aur kitna waqt lagne wala hai!

Karishma says with a stammering tone- aa rahe hai!

Devi cross her arms & rest her back with a stern face, Haseena & Karishma take a seat in front of Devi with upset mind, & Devi look at them, & then looks at her wristwatch, & says- agar nind kharab ki hai, toh usske liye sorry nahi bolne wali hun!

KarEena FF: The Contract..जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें