𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

"That was a crazy match. Then again, any match that Harry Potter plays is absolutely mental" Theo says, plopping down next to Isadora who was sat in the middle of the couch in the common room with Draco sitting next to her on the other side.

The group sat in the Slytherin common room, in front of the fire. It was after the quidditch game and everyone had showered and changed into comfortable, dry clothes. They had thankfully dismissed all classes for the day.

"Why do they insist that students play in the rain? It's most definitely not safe" Davina bitterly says, rolling her eyes. She was more upset that they had to be at the quidditch game. If it was up to her, and probably most students, she would have been nice and dry in the safety of the castle.

"Aren't you going to see if your little friend is okay?" Pansy said, mockingly saying the word 'friend'. Isadora playfully rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

"I'll see if he's okay some other time. I seen quite a bit of people go and check on him. I didn't want to add to the crowd" She admitted.

"Anyway, who's going to Hogsmeade this weekend?" Blaise asked.

"I need to get my Christmas shopping started" Davina stated having Isadora and Pansy nod in agreement.

"I could go for a butter beer. Maybe a fire whiskey, depending on who's working" Theo said, smirking.

"I still can't believe you slept with some old hag to get alcohol" Draco grimaced.

"Yeah mate, I think that's the lowest point you could get to" Blaise said, shaking his head in disgust. Theo rolled his eyes flipping everyone off.

"I mean, it does come in handy when we need alcohol for parties" Pansy shrugged, not really bothered by the idea.

"She does have a point" Isadora agreed.

"For a small girl, your a heavy drinker" Theo said, poking her side causing her to squirm.

"I will hex you" She threatened but everyone knew it was an empty threat. Theo raised his hands up in surrender, chuckling.

"Anyway, she was only like in her forties" Theo shrugged, going back into topic.

"That doesn't make it any better" Draco said, disgusted. The group now agreeing once knowing her age.

"Whatever. I don't wanna hear you lot asking me for alcohol then" Theo said, bitterly.

"That's fine. Izzy and Draco can always bribe the greasy old man that works there" Pansy said, gesturing to the two who made a face that said 'she's right'.

"Do you mean to tell me that I slept with that old saggy skin bag for nothing?!" Theo yelled, standing up. His little outburst caused the students who also hung out in the common room to look over at the group.

"Mind your own fucking business you twats" Theo said, throwing up a hand and letting it drop. Everyone slowly looked away, going back to whatever they were doing.

"Unfortunately, yes" Blaise said, clapping a hand on his shoulder as Davina and himself, walked away.

"Hey, no one asked you to do that" Pansy shrugged, leaving as well. Theo looked at the remaining two who agreed with the short haired girl.

"I better go check in Harry now. I'll see you guys later" Isadora said, walking away. Theo plopped himself down on the couch, next to Draco, with a heavy sigh.

"That's truly awful, mate" Draco said, shaking his head.

"Shut up, Malfoy" Theo mumbled, bitterly. Draco chuckled and got up, clapping a hand on the brunettes shoulder before walking away.

"I scrubbed myself for an hour straight" Theo mumbled, disgusted.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Isadora walked with Davina and Pansy through Hogsmeade, meeting up with the boys at the three broomsticks. It was snowing this weekend so everyone was bundled up and coats and scarves.

"I hate the cold" Pansy sneered, clutching her coat tighter around her body.

"If you think about it, it's cold all year round" Isadora said.

"Yeah, but I hate this cold" Pansy said. The girls agreed with her and continued walking.

"Are the boys here already?" Isadora asked as they opened the door and walking into the three broomsticks.

"Uh..." Davina pondered, going on her toes to look around the busy bar. "There they are!" She said, pointing to the three boys who sat down at a table with a round of butter beers already there. The girls made their way over there, greeting them and taking their seats.

Davina, of course, sat next to Blaise who was at the end of the booth and Pansy sitting next to Davina. Draco, being on the end, scooted closer to Theo and letting Isadora take a seat next to him.

Theo grumbled as he was pushed towards the wall. Draco heard him and smirked, looking towards the brunette boy.

"Something the matter, Nott?" Draco taunted, causing the attention of everyone on the table. Theo glared at the blonde boy, shaking his head.

"Nothing" He muttered, biting his tongue. Draco knew he was upset, not only because he was being squished between the wall and him, but because he couldn't be close to Isadora.

He had over heard Theo talking to Blaise about starting to make a move on Isadora. He didn't like hearing that. So, Draco being Draco, made sure to not let that happen. He would do everything in his power to not let his best friend, succumb to the likes of Theodore Nott.

The group talked about anything and everything as they finished up their butter beers before they start their shopping.

The girls were going to go together while the boys go on their own and then meet back up in front of the three broomsticks to walk back to the castle.

The girls currently stood in one of the shops, looking for potential gifts for their friends or loved ones. While Isadora looked at a book she saw interest in, Davina walked up to the girl, nudging her with her shoulder.

"Blaise told me that Theo has a little crush on you" She sang, wiggling her eyebrows. Isadora's head snaps to the girls direction in shock.

"What? No he doesn't" She dismissed, shaking her head. Davina rolled her eyes.

"That's what you say about everyone who had openly admitted to having a crush on you" She deadpanned.

"Okay, but Theo? Come on" The blue eyed brunette laughed. Davina just shrugged with a knowing smile.

"What? Come on, Dav. I see him as a brother" Isadora smiled, shaking her head.

"Well, you better let him down easy" Davina said.

"It's Theo. He's just going to move on to some other poor girl" Isadora waved off, putting the book down and moving on.