𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

Isadora sat in the library, alone, her head buried in a book she had been reading for the last 2 hours. Her Charms class was next and she had a quiz. So, currently, she was trying to cram every bit of knowledge she could. She cursed under her breath as she re-read a paragraph she had read 3 times already.

She would do that here and there. She would space out while reading and realized she didn't get anything she just read so she would go back and re-read it until she did understand it.

"You know, if you keep frowning like that, you're going to get wrinkles" A voice interrupted her reading. She looked up to see Draco sitting himself down in the chair across from her.

"Oh, hey Draco" She said, running a hand through her hair as she sat up from her hunched position.
"How's your hand?" She asked, motioning to his bandaged hand.

The blonde boy shrugged, "It's alright" He simply said causing the girl across from him to roll her eyes.

"It barely even touched you" She giggled.

"I nearly died" He shot back.

"Don't be such a wimp, Draco" She sighed, going back her work.

"What are you doing?" He suddenly asked, getting out his own homework to do.

"I'm trying to study for this bloody Charms exam" The girl sighed.

"I just had it. I can tell you what's on the exam" Draco said, shrugging.

"Oh merlin, Draco! You're the best!" She cried in relief. Draco chuckled as he began to show her which section of the book they needed to know for the test.

The two sat in a comfortable silence as they both worked on their own things. Occasionally, Isadora would ask about something she didn't know and he would explain it to her. Aside from Hermione, Draco and herself were the top three students in their year.

Hermione being at the very top.

Isadora knew that Draco hated that she was at the top. He always studied and worked his hardest to get above her but she always seemed to one up him. Isadora knew that Draco wanted to be at the very top because of his father. He wanted to impress him and make him proud. Isadora always thought that nothing could impress that man. She despised Lucius Malfoy.

Draco suddenly got up and went into an aisle. Isadora assumed that he went to grab a book. She leaned her head on the palm of her hand as she continued to read. She groaned and slammed the book shut, deciding that, that was enough studying.

"Izzy, hey" Harry suddenly appeared next to her making her jump.

"Sweet Merlin! You can't sneak up on someone like that!" Isadora breathed out, a hand on her chest. Harry laughed and raised his hands up in defense.

"Sorry about that. I didn't mean to scare you" He said with a smile. She playfully rolled her eyes, looking up at the brown haired boy.

"It's alright. I was too into my head, I guess" She said, waving him off.

"What were you reading?" He asked, peeking at the book cover.

"I was just studying for that charms exam next class" She said, gesturing to the book.

"That's today?" The boy was stunned. He stared at her, alarmed. Isadora raised her eyebrows.

"How could you forget?" She asked, shaking her head.

"I don't know. Hermione reminded Ron and I yesterday" He said, disappointed in himself.

"Well, you bet-"

"Didn't study again, Potter?" Draco sneered, walking up to the two.

"Shove off, Malfoy" Harry said, glaring at Draco. Before the blonde haired boy could say anything further, Isadora spoke up.

"Harry and I better be on our way. Don't want to be late" She said, grabbing her things as she stood up.

"I'll see you at dinner, Draco" She added as she dragged the brown haired boy, away.

"Sorry about him. He just doesn't know when to quit" She sighed as they walked out of the library.

"You need to stop apologizing for that idiot" Harry said, shaking his head.

"He's one of my best friends" She said, smiling sadly.

"I still don't know how you two are so close. You're way to good for him" He says making the small girl sigh.

"I've seen the side that no one else sees" She shrugs. She then grimaced realizing how cliché that sounded.

"That was corny" Harry simply said with a chuckle making her laugh.

"I know! Shut up!" She whined as they entered their charms class.

"Good luck. You're going to need it" She said to him before parting away from him to sit in her seat.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Stupid mud blood" Theo cursed as he sat down at the table. It was now dinner time and the group all sat together, loading up their plates.

"What's wrong now?" Pansy asked, loading her plate with food.

"Granger. She snitched on me. Told the professor I was cheating off of her exam" He explained, loading up his own plate.

"Please don't call her that" Isadora said with pleading eyes causing the table to roll theirs.

"Well, were you?" Davina asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Of course, but she didn't need to tell the professor" He scoffed, shaking his head.

"Oh come on. It's Hermione Granger. What did you expect" Pansy scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"She's got a point" Davina said, shrugging.

"How did your exam go, Izzy?" Draco asked from across her, changing the subject.

"I passed!" She exclaimed, happily.

"That's not surprising at all" Blaise snorted as the group agreed.

"Hey! I'll have you know, I barely studied" She retorted causing him to playfully roll his eyes.

"Right, cause you not studying is the end of the world. Let's be real, even if you didn't study, you would still pass" Theo mumbled with food in his mouth.

"Eugh, stop talking you fool!" Pansy grimaced. Theo being childish opened his mouth wider to reveal his chewed up food.

"Oh that's foul" Blaise said, gagging.

"Must you be so childish" Isadora giggled making Theo shrug his shoulders smiling.