Chapter 63 - Cloud Nine (Luka/Viperion)

Începe de la început

"Are you kidding? This is just a cover-up while at School. I can't stand wearing it. But I have to. How's Jules? She still going through the 'phase' too?" I laughed a little. "She's gotten a lot more confident, many friends, Rose is her girlfriend now. Purple tips, regular dark clothing but not too much. But she's doing really well. Oh. And we're twins." She sat down. "Are you serious? I was just getting used to having a baby cousin a whole year younger than me. But at least I still have two." She winked.

Then she grabbed my cheeks and squeezed. I pushed her hands away. "You're older by two months." I reminded her. "I'm happy for her and Rose, but what about you? Finally figured out you're gay yet?" I stared at her.

"Huh?" She shrugged. "I just sort of had a feeling but I didn't say anything because the last time we saw eachother was when we were like nine. A nine-year-old kid wouldn't know if he's gay or not. But did it really take you seven years to have some sort of awakening?" I nodded.

"Pretty much. Until my crush of like a year said she thought I was gay. Now she's one of my best friends even though I knew her before I even liked her. Then I got a boyfriend, I couldn't be with him because of the evil psycho butterfly bitch, then I was with Adrien Agreste, then I wasn't allowed to be with him because of his Father, and now I'm single as fudge and all my friends are in happy relationships. Except Adrien... I think we're both miserably single now." She blinked. "Wow. That's a lot to take in." My turn.

"And you?" I raised my eyebrow at her and she blushed. "No.. I don't have a boyfriend... Nope.." She looked away. She so has a boyfriend. "What's his name?" I asked. She blushed more.

Then she put her head on the table. "Opgen." She muttered. "That was muffled, please repeat." I teased.

She looked up and gave me the stink eye. "His name his Own. He's just like me-in the 'goth phase' as you called it-and he really gets me. I like him a lot, but he's not my boyfriend... I wish he was though..." Trailed off.

"At least you have him... And I'm sure he likes you. Don't give up." She smiled at me, "Thanks Luka." Then her eyes widened. "Oops! I forgot to introduce myself." She stood up.

"Uh... Sorry about that. My name is Charity Couffaine." Her Dad is my Mom's brother so same last name. My Mom never changed hers. Maybe because my parents never actually got married.

Mrs. Clifford smiled. "Nice to meet you Charity. You can stay where you are if you like," She nodded and sat down again. "This seat was empty... Why?" Then I remembered Hazel...

"One of my old friends used to sit there... But she's gone... It's a long story. I might not see her again. I don't know where she is." Cherry was staring at me.

"Oh that's a relief. Because as soon as you said 'She's gone' I thought she was you know.... But now I know she's not you just don't know where she is." I should have rephrased that and made it clear Hazel was not gone in that sense.

Just not in Paris most likely. I just wish there was a way I could have contacted her.

*_*-~

"This is not good. He puts people in a dream warp. If they wake up then it's just another dream. Don't get hit. Each dream becomes more realistic but they would still have something in common. I just don't know what." Ladybug explained.

I don't want to be trapped in a warp of dreams thanks.

"Duck!" I turned. But it was too late.

I was hit.

~Dream~

Chat Noir and I were sneaking around. He asked me to meet him because he said something about a surprise he had for me. Our hands were together and he was pulling me along. "Where are you talking me?" I asked. His head slightly turned. "It's a surprise." He answered.