One

It's been three years since they been adopted.
P.S. Liam is Dad and Niall is Papa.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess they forgot to wake me up again. Zayn thought as he got himself out of bed and into the shower. This happens before. They seem to start forgetting to wake him up or just forgetting about him. When they first got him and his new brothers everyone was always happy; spending time together, celebrating with family, and having the time of their lives.

Zayn shook his head at the thought. They couldn't just forget about him that quickly.

Zayn got out of the shower, wrap a towel around his hips, brush his teeth, and went to drawers and put on some black boxers, dark jeans, and a blue long-sleeve shirt. After Zayn got dress he went downstairs where the rest of his family is. Harry sitting in his chair eating pancakes, Niall is getting everybody lunches together, Louis is also eating pancakes, and Liam is reading the newspaper.

How can they not noticed that I'm not there? Zayn thought and continue to watch them, hoping that they will see he wasn't there but giving up when they didn't so he cleared his throat and saw that they all jump and look at him.

" Zayn sorry we forgot and their's no more pancakes left, sorry bud, but we do have some grapes on the counter, " Liam said glancing up at Zayn from the newspaper.

Zayn sighed and nodded his head and went to get some grapes from the counter and ate them quietly while waiting for Louis to finish his breakfast so they can get to school.

When Louis was done eating he grab his bag and his lunch money from Liam then ran out the door, leaving Zayn behind and going to meet up with his friends at the end of the block like they always do to wait for the bus. Louis didn't mean to leave Zayn behind like that but he really wants to meet up with his friends and discuss the football game that's coming up. When the bus came up and Zayn made it up there, he got on the bus and went to the very end of the bus and waited till they got to school. Meanwhile, during the bus ride, he took out his sketch book and began to sketch out his whole family, starting with Harry then working his way up.

When the bus got to school Zayn pick up his things and went out the of the bus like the rest of kids and went to the school and to his locker and took out his English book and went to class.

His classes went through fast and it was finally lunch time and went outside and sat under a tree while the other kids went into groups. Zayn only has one friend, but he didn't see him all day. He took out his lunch bag and see what can he eat and all he saw was a water bottle.

Well, at least Papa pack me something. He thought and drank some water then took out his sketch book and finish his picture of Harry then started on Louis.

He was doing the body of Louis but then he heard a crunching sound and he turned around his only friend, Justin. Justin has been Zayn's friend ever since he was in the orphanage. Justin wasn't an orphan. His older sister was a volunteer for the kids thirteen and under, then one day Justin wanted to come with her and that's how they meet.

" Hey, Zayn, where were you? I didn't see in forever!" Justin said then sat down in the grass next to Zayn, putting his lunch on the ground. " So what you're drawing?"

" My family, " Zayn answered and continue to draw his family with Justin watching until lunch was over then packing up.

" Oh! Before I forget do you want to come for a sleepover today? It's Friday and we can walk to my house after school." Justin said with food in his mouth.

" I'll have to ask my dad if I can and besides, I can't walk home with you, I have to go talk to my Art teacher but I'll see if I can," Zayn said slightly disgusted at Justin while packing his stuff.

Justin nodded then said goodbye and left.

Zayn sighed then went back into the school to his last class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Very beautiful everyone!" The Art teacher, Mr. Wilson said as he looks around at everyone's paintings as they put them up when the bell rang meaning class and school was over.

"Oh! Zayn remembers I need to talk to you." He said and close the door after the last kid left and sat down at his desk and motion Zayn to sit down.

"What did you need, Sir," Zayn said after he sat down.

Mr. Wilson looks at Zayn with admiration then said." Zayn, you been my favorite student. You always put so much emotion in your work and I want you to be in the Art competition to represent our school. So do you?" He asked.

Honestly, Zayn felt honored. Art was his most favorite thing to do. He likes the feeling of the brush of the paint strokes, the different colors mixed together, and the feelings of each color when he paints.

" I would love too! When is it." Zayn said feeling excited.

Mr. Wilson smiled warmly and said, "It's on January third. Two months from now I just need your parents to sign this permission slip and returned it to me by Monday, okay?" Zayn nodded then quickly took the form and left the room in a rush leaving a chuckling Mr. Wilson behind.

Zayn was so happy he left school so fast he didn't notice a body in front of him and both of them falling in the grass.

"Zayn! I was waiting for you. Why are you so excited?" Justin said while blushing when
Zayn and him landed, with Zayn laying on top of him, both chests touching each other.

"I'm going to be in an Art competition! You know how much I love art! But why are you still here? It's almost five." Zayn said confused.

"I wanted to walk you home." He replied his face getting brighter.

This is why Zayn loved Justin; he always wants to make sure he's okay.

Zayn nodded and took Justin's hand and both of them walk to Zayn's house in silence.

~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for walking home, Justin," Zayn said when they got to his house.

"Not a problem, Zayn. Remember we're friends." Justin said as they walk to the front porch.

"Oh! Before I forget, tomorrow I'll see can I sleepover. It's that good?" Zayn asked.

"Yea! I mean it's fine." A red face Justin said.

Zayn giggled and blushed then went to open his door but quickly turned around and quickly kiss Justin on his check and shut the door.

Justin touch his cheek, feeling a burning sensation on his check and quickly spreading to his whole face. Thinking that he never wants to forget this feeling.

~~~~~~~~

Zayn couldn't believe he did that. He couldn't believe that he actually had the guts to do it.

He shook his head and thought, I just need some rest. Yep, that's it.

Zayn went up the stairs to his room and just as he got to his bedroom door Niall came out of Harry's door, with Harry in his arms.

"Hi, Zayn. Did you have a good day?" He asked. Zayn nodded and remember about the permission slip and began to say, "actually, Papa I-"

"That's great. So can you help feed Harry? I have to go to pick Louis from his friends. Okay? Okay." He cut him off and handed him Harry and went downstairs then grab his keys and went to his car and drove off without saying goodbye.

Zayn sighed and took Harry to the kitchen, put him in his highchair and went to the fridge and got some bread, peanut butter, and jelly and began to make him a sandwich.

"There you go, Harry. Enjoy!" He said and gave him the sandwich when he was done.

"Thank you, Zaynie!" Harry said then quickly ate his sandwich.

At least someone gives me respect in this household. Zayn thought as he watches Harry finish his food then cleaned up and took him upstairs; to Harry's room and put him to sleep. Then walk to his room and kicked off his shoes and jump into bed; not caring about changing.

What an another great day. Zayn thought sarcastically and went to sleep.