Between the Leap of 5 years

Start from the beginning

Anika and Rudy started feeding her while Pinky and Jhanvi came followed by Shakti and Tej. All started talking and took the pleasure in playing with Payal.

P: Rudra what's the time for Shivaay and Om's flight?

R: They are about to reach Chhoti Ma

Horn horn

Shakti: They came
Shivaay and Omkara entered the Oberoi Mansion while the luggage was taken by servants. Both the boys took blessing from the elders. Shivaay picked up Payal who was laughing and clapping sitting in Rudra's lap while Omkara gave a tight hug to Rudra followed by Anika. Shivaay and Anika looked at each other and waved saying hey.

T: So how was the meeting gone?

O: Papa, we got it right then and there

J: Woah! Finally the Oberoi industries are joining the art and culture field, I am so happy for you Om

O: Thank you mom

R: Okay you guys freshen up and take rest, Bhaiya I will handle today's office

O: Shivaay give Payal to me, let me play with her then I will go to freshen up

Shivaay after playing a little gave Payal to Om, he left to his room while others got involved in themselves. Shivaay goes towards Anika, holds her hand. She smiled to him and they left to his room.

They reached to his room which has so many moments of them, their first meet, their confessions, their love. Shivaay got inside and Anika closed the door.

A: Take a shower, I will prepare your coffee

Shivaay nodded and went to freshen up. Anika put his luggage on place which the servant kept. She then goes near the table where the coffee machine was placed, while preparing the coffee she was lost in thoughts. The thoughts which are now her nightmares, which are eating her up, the regret that she failed as a friend, she was unable to save her. Anika's head was paining because of constant thinking. She was in a mess, her cool mind has become the most noisy one.
Meanwhile, Shivaay came back from the shower, he worn his white kurta pajama, folded his sleeves up and was combing his hair looking at the mirror.

S: Jaan please put my phone on charging
She just hummed, Shivaay found it weird. He kept the comb back on the table and goes to her, hugging her from back. She came back to her senses.

A:(surprised) Shivaay?

S:(smiled) Tired?
She smiled and turned to him, he slides his hand from her forehead till her chin, looking deep in her eyes. He somehow understood the mess.

S: What's the matter Anii?
Anika thought not to tell him, it's not like she doesn't want to share her thoughts but right now he too needs rest after a long business trip.

A: Come on Shivaay it's nothing, you tell me how was the trip, everything went well?

S:(still holding her) Yes, finally Om will handle his own business, I was always worried for him that how he is going to handle his life just by his art gallery. But finally his hard work pays off, he is going to have his company of his own, he will be the CEO of Oberoi Artacts.

A: So happy for Om

S: Yeah, by the way you didn't seem like to miss me?
He said while pulling her more close, while Anika thought to play along. She acted with her innocent expressions.

A: Well, it's okay to not remember your boyfriend when he is sadu, akdu and believes in having this kaali coffee.

Anika was waiting for his reply but found him looking at her and his expressions becoming normal. Anika asked him through her eyes.

S:(being serious) Something is wrong, you are not behaving the way you actually do. What is the matter?

Anika got tensed, she know this expressions of Shivaay, but continues with her nothing story.
A: What! No Shivaay everything is fine...I mean

S: Really?

Shivaay left her and held both her hands

S: Then why you locked the door, because according to my memory I usually do that and you always make me unlock it secondly it always happens whenever I take a shower you always keep my clothes ready on the bed but this time I took it from the wardrobe thirdly please tell me when I started drinking milk in my coffee

Anika started sweating she turned back and looked at the coffee machine which have milk it in.

S: Fourth this is not the way you flirt with me you keep your hands around my neck while talking
Her head can burst anytime soon she closed her eyes.

A: Can we sit? My head is paining a lot

S: So you should take a medicine right?

A: No I am fine and it's nothing just work pressure

S: Anika work.....
Shivaay has to stop in between as Anika's phone started ringing. She picked up the phone and after some seconds of talk

A: I am sorry jaan I need to go we will meet soon

S: Anika but....
She already left he founded so weird it's the first time in the relationship that she is behaving like this it's definitely not the work pressure it's something else something big. He came down being upset about what happened in his room when he clashed with Rudra.

R: What happened, kaddu jaisa mu kyu bnaya hai?

S:(irritated) Stop spending time with Anika

R: Haha, like she has it

S: What?

R: What what bhaiya, nowadays didi is too much busy in her work she really comes to visit us and I think just for Payal

S: Didn't you ask her about what's happening in her professional life

R: it's not like that I had a talk with her one day because she was very tensed but she didn't tell me anything she said just something related to friend and..yeah I remember that much only

S: Friend? Deep?

R: I don't think so because I had a talk with Deep bhaiya previous night he is all ok and he might be visiting us to see Payal

Shivaay came back to his room thinking what is the matter which his girl, what has happened in these weeks behind him. He kept thinking and opened his phone to read news headlines. He came to read an article which shocked him to the core.

It was night and Anika came completely exhausted to her home she parked her jeep, unlocked her house'door and came in. She was so tired that she fell on her couch with a thug. She covered her face with her hand, her eyes were full of guilt, tears and desperate for the result. Suddenly she heard a knock on the door, shshe became alert, placing her gun at the door she moved forward. Anika was about to hit the person but the person held her hand and she was shocked.

S: Anika, what the hell is wrong with you?

A:(hurriedly pulled him inside) What are fuck are you doing here?

S: I came to meet you

A:(irritated) Shivaay are you mad? Have you seen the time? Is this the time you come to someone's home?

Shivaay was shocked by her behavior, she never behaved like this with anyone

S: Anika you are not "someone" to me

Anika realized what she is saying, it's her man, not some stranger. She calm down herself and closed her eyes, kept her gun on the shelf and took support of it to stand. Shivaay saw this and hurriedly held her to make her stand properly. She opened her eyes and meet his eyes which are confused and worried.

______________________________________

Hello public, hope you all are well. Please do tell me how was the update, will upload the next one soon.