PART 4 - MISSED ME??

IF ITS MEANT TO BE , IT'LL BE

A FEW WEEKS PASSED

TAE'S POV

I am in London right now but couldn't find my y/niee anywhere . Seems like that jk was too clever....in all the details i could get about him from my bodyguards and his social media accounts were not the correct once and now it is causing me a lot of trouble finding my Love. I was walking down the street with my mask on when some kids laughter ran through my ear . It is nothing new there's a school in the lane of the hotel which i have stayed in . My y/niee loved kids so do i but look at my cursed fate .

I was walking peacefully while looking at the kids hugging their fathers but only one of them was just sitting alone on the bench . My heart couldn't bear the site so i went to him and sat on my knees infront of him.

Tae - hey buddy ( Smiled at him)

Haneul - hi ( pouting sadly)

Tae - what happened dear?? ( Held his hands softly)

Haneul - nothing ( looking down)

Tae - if you told me....i will give you a candy ( made haneul look at him)

Haneul - my dad is always busy so i have to wait for a while . He will come to pick me up ( pouting)

Tae - oh . Don't you have a mom?? ( Caressing his hand)

Haneul - i have but she have a more busy schedule than my dad ( looking at him) who are you uncle??

Tae - i am kim taehyung aka your new friend.....( Chuckled)

I was about ask the kid about his mother but suddenly my phone started ringing .

Tae - wait a minute buddy ( ruffled his hair and got up while picking up the call)

Jimin - tae?? Bro i heard you are in london . Why don't you come see me ( said on the call)

Tae - i will come to visit you in the evening jimin ( chuckled)

Jimin - okay then i will wait for you at my office ( smiling widely)

Tae - fine ( declined the call and turned around)

I turned around only to see a black Mercedes stopping infront of the school. As soon as the little boy saw the car his eyes lighten up brighter than all the stars combined in a galaxy . A lady walked outside of the car......wait is that??.......my eyes widen as i saw the one my breath belongs to , my heart beats for......a rush of happiness for getting her glimpse and the pain of all those years i lost without her rushed inside me .

Haneul - eomma!! ( Ran and hugged her legs )

Y/n - my baby ( hugging him while kissing his whole face) sorry i got you waiting....appa had an important meeting today .

Haneul - its fine eomma ( hugged her neck then smiled at tae ) he is my buddy eomma

I was just admiring my y/niee from standing afar when the boy said "he is my buddy" . Y/n turned to me and my heart melted at her beautiful smile.....she still have a few tiny scars on her face but it couldn't stop her beauty from radiating and i love the fact that she does not put on makeup often and still appears better than all the rest of the girls .

Y/n - i am haneul's mother ( bowed to tae )

Tae - huh?? ( Frowned)

Suddenly all my soothing feelings rushed in the form of anger inside me at that word......"mother" . I couldn't stop the panic striking in my body and it made me held her soft shoulders tightly in my slender fingers.

Tae - y-y/niee don't you remember me?? I am your tae ( cupped her face)

Y/n - excuse me ( walked backwards in disbelief)

Tae - i-i am sorry ( held his head with one hand)

Y/n - are you okay?? ( Placed her hand on his shoulder)

Tae - hmm i am fine.....( Looked at her )

Y/n - i gotta go then thank you ( smiled and walked to her car )

I watched her leaving silently then took my phone out and clicked the picture of the car's number plate . You maybe smart jeon jungkook but it couldn't stop me from getting my wife back to me.

TIME SKIPPED
AT NIGHT

AUTHOR'S POV

jungkook walked inside the house and took off his blazer while placing it on the couch in the living room.

Jk - sweetheart?? ( Went to kitchen and poured water in the glass)

He frowned as he didn't got any response . After drinking water he placed the glass in the sink and walked up to their shared bedroom . He saw haneul sleeping peacefully on y/n's chest . The view made him smile unknowingly as he picked up Haneul in his arms carefully while placing him beside y/n then kissed their foreheads and went in the bathroom.

Jk walked outside of the bathroom and smiled at y/n as she was sitting up on the bed being sleepy. She opened her arms for him as he hugged her tightly without wasting a single minute . He closed his eyes at the warmth of her body .

Y/n - how was your day honey?? ( caressing his hair)

Jk - tiring.....( Snuggled in the crook of her neck)

Y/n - let me serve your dinner then take your sleep ( kissed his cheek)

Jk - i already had my dinner jagi its okay just don't go anywhere ( kissed her neck and hugged her waist tighter)

Haneul crawled there and hugged jk while sleeping as well making jk and y/n chuckled at his cuteness .

Y/n - like father like son ( caressing their hair )

Jk sighed at her words and picked haneul as laid on the bed while hugging him tightly.

Jk - lets just sleep jagi ( pulled her to him and hugged her as well )

IN THE MORNING

Jk left early because of his office meetings while y/n went to drop haneul at his school . She spotted tae there and smiled at him .

Y/n - good morning ( smiled at tae while waving at haneul )

Tae - good morning ( stared at her )

Y/n - your kid is also in this school ( smiling at him)

Tae - um.... actually my friend works as a teacher here so i just come to see him ( admiring her)

Y/n - oh.....( Nodding) can i know your name??

Tae - my name is.....kim taehyung ( walked a little closer to her)

Y/n froze at his name . She felt a strange feeling rising in her which only could be felt my her in panic attacks........suddenly sounds of laughing happily and crying bitterly ran through her mind making her hold her head in pain . She sat on the ground in pain as tae widen his eyes and ran to her while cupping her face

Y/n - t-tae?? ( Started crying hard)

Tae - its me jagi....please Dont cry i love you ( his eyes got teary while he hugged her tightly)

Suddenly she fainted due to severe head ache making tae lose his mind . He picked her up in bridal style and placed her in his car and rushed to the hospital . He got her admitted in the hospital and as soon as jk get to know about this he didn't waste a second to get to the hospital .

AFTER A FEW HOURS
Y/n opened her eyes on the hospital bed and saw jk beside her . She saw tae standing there as well with jimin .She stared at everyone silently as tae walked up to her .

Tae - jagi?? ( Looked at her with hopeful eyes )

TO BE CONTINUED
NOTE - PLEASE VOTE THE PART