After this the press conference was ended well

After this the press conference was ended well. Ihrin Apologize to all the members of BTS because they were the guest and not suppose get indulged in this mess.}

At night

Ihrin was sitting on couch having a cup of tea in the common balcony of the 12th floor, wearing a loose t shirt and pjs. Her long hairs was tied in a bun and few loose strands of her hair was falling on her face. 

~ Clouds enveloped moon in their embrace, there were no star in the sky but this slight dark sky was perfectly matching her mood

~ Clouds enveloped moon in their embrace, there were no star in the sky but this slight dark sky was perfectly matching her mood. Slow cold breeze hugs her to pour love and purity.

She was totally lost in her trance, soon a deep voice fell in her ears, helping her to come out of the trance.

"Hope you're okay after what happened today?" the owner of that voice is none other than Jungkook. 

Ihrin nodded to jungkook and gestured him to sit on the couch

"I'm sorry I should know my boundaries." Jungkook apologized.

"Its okay kook. What happened wasn't your fault." Ihrin said it with a pale smile.

"Thankfully the clip doesn't has pinning to the wall part." Ihrin says to which Jungkook agreed.

Sitting beside ihrin he had fixed his eyes on Ihrin's face, for him by each breath it's getting tough take off his eyes , his words got stuck in his throat.

"You know I've always seen respect in people's eyes for me , but today in the end of the press conference that question made felt like I had committed a crime and all these idiots judging me out of the shit." Ihrin said breaking the silence between the two of them, she took the last sip of her tea and put the cup on the table besides the couch. She shifted her gaze towards jungkook.

[Your eyes met Jungkook's doe eyes which instantly makes your heart flustered and you could sense that Jungkook's heart was throbbing so fast as if it will jump out of from his chiseled chest.]

"But I think you managed to answer that so well , even that bastard lost his words. I never knew that beside being beautiful you are so fierce." Jungkook said making her chuckle at his statement.

"Ah! All credit goes to Dara. She's far more fierce and I adapt her fierceness. You know It was Namjoon hyung who deliberately sort that situation. If Dara would be there she would burn those reporters into the hellfire of her rage." She said.

"Yeah Namjoon hyung is our SAVIOR, but I don't believe that Dara is that fiery." Jungkook was in disbelief.

"Indeed it is but I know her from our college days and if something hasn't changed in these years is her anger. Besides that she cares for me, she pampers me. I'm just scared a bit because tomorrow her doctor suppose to come and check if she's able to walk. I want to see her on her feet.😔" Ihrin poured out her feelings.

"You adore her so much beautiful. You look more beautiful when you smile so smile cause Dara is strong and she will be able to walk." Jungkook hold her and said such consoling words.

"Thanks kook." With this Ihrin hugged Jungkook making him freeze but soon he responded her back by engulfing her more into his arms.