Chapter 8 : A date?

Aarohi's POV

"Aaruu," Vivaan shouted immediately coming near me.

And in no time, I was in his arms. He then rushed towards the infirmary followed by Sanvi, Rohan, and Aadi.

"Rohan go and call the doctor, fast," he shouted, gently putting me on the bed. And the last thing I remembered was his concerned face and shivering hands.

I finally regained my consciousness and slowly opened my eyes when I found myself lying on the bed and Sanvi sitting beside me.

"How are you?" she asked.

"Is Vivaan okay?" I asked ignoring her question.

"Don't talk about him. All this happened because of him. This time he has crossed his every limit," she said furiously.

"It was me who came in between. He didn't ask me to," I said.

"Aarohi, you still dare to defend him. Anyways, I will deal with you later." She said.

"How are you feeling?" Rohan asked entering the room with Aadi.

"I'm feeling better now," I replied.

"I am going to bring our bags, we need to leave," Sanvi said before leaving.

"Where is Vivaan? Is he fine?" I couldn't help asking.

"He is waiting outside. Sanvi blamed him for everything and asked him to stay away from you," Aadi said.

"Call him please," I requested and they left the room.

Vivaan came inside and sat near me.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded my head indicating a yes.

"Why did you do that?" he asked me in a low voice. I don't know how to answer him. I kept looking at him.

"Let's go," Sanvi said coming inside. Vivaan held my hand to help me get up.

"Don't touch her," Sanvi yelled. She seemed infuriated.

He left my hand and stepped back. Rohan and Aadi helped me and finally, we reached our flat.

I don't know why I did that today. Am I caring too much for Vivaan? Wait did he by any chance call me Aaru today?

Aarohi, stop overthinking.

I was strictly prohibited from attending classes due to my injuries. Sanvi insisted on staying back with me but I refused.

A few days have passed and I was almost recovered. Rohan and Aadi have visited me regularly. It was Vivaan whom I hadn't met or talked to after that incident.

Today, after Sanvi left for college, I decided to watch dramas as they were my only companion in my loneliness.