02. She who smiles when it rains.

Another school day, well, at least today is Friday. I woke up and head to the bathroom to wash up , then put on my uniform. I go to an all boys school. My name is Jeon Jungkook ,I'm 18 years old. I live in an apartment with my mom, dad, and my hyung. I have 6 friends, namjoon hyung who is older than I am, jin hyung who is also older than me, yoongi which I call him suga and hoesoek who goes by the name jhope, who are also older than I am, taehyung or v and jimin who is in the same class as me. How do we all know each other? Well, we're the legend of music in our school, we met in boxing when I was 15 years old.

As I finish getting ready, I head to the kitchen for breakfast. The smell of fried eggs filled the whole house.

"Jungkook ah, can you go get the milks outside?" My mom ask as soon as I got to the kitchen.

"Okay." I replied. I walk to the door, unlock it and grab the milks and head back to the kitchen and set the milks on the table.

As I took my seat, my mom set the foods on the table and my brother and dad woke up and join us.

"Good morning." I greet them.

"Mhm, morning." My dad said.

"Morning, you better hurry or else you'll be late." My hyung said.

"Ara." I said.

After finishing my food, I put it in the sink and say my good byes to my family and left.

I ride on my skateboard to get to school 'cause I don't like riding the bus.

When I got to school, they were about to close the gate so I got off my skateboard, pick it up and ran toward the gate before they close it.

"Your late Mister." The teacher at the gate said.

"Haha, not yet, I got in here before you closed it." I said and head inside the school.

"Yo! Jungkook!" V yelled when I got inside.

"Jeon jungkook!!!" Jimin squeal and ran up to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Ya, stop it." I said as I remove his arm away.

"Remember we have a performance today in the gym after lunch." V said.

"Ara." I said.

"We have to rehearse during the lecture Mr Shin is giving." Jimin said.

"Okay." I said.

*3 hours later -- During Mr Shin's lecture*

"Ya! Jungkook-ah!" Jhope shouted in a whisper at the door.

"Mr.Shin, I have to go to the band room." I said raising my hand.

"Me too" jimin said.

"Okay." He said. I stood up and head out the door.

"Jungkookie!" Jimin squeal as soon as I close the door behind me, " let's go."jhope said. Jimin put his hand around me again and I just let him be.

As we we're heading to the band room for rehearsal, jimin sighed and said "finally, today is the day I get to meet girls again."

When we are having a performance, the teacher allow us to invite the girls from the girl school.

When we got to the band room, namjoon or rap monster and the others we're already in there.

"Okay, let's get started." Namjoon said as soon as we walked in.

"So, which song are we doing first?" J hope ask.

"Lets do our new song, I need u. And then sick. Then will do 2 more slow song. " suga suggested.

This is our second year of performing at school, one more year and then we are the official legends.