01. Lee Ji-eun, The Sweet Girl

As I woke up from the sound of my alarm, I stood up, stretch and open the window blind. I flinch as the beautiful sunglight beam hit my face. A new day, a new beginning.

I head to the bathroom and wash up. After washing up, I put on my clothes and head to my work. I work at a coffee shop that my cousin and I own. I'm responsible for opening the store and setting up things so I always have to wake up early and head to coffee shop.

My name is Lee Ji eun, I'm 22 years old and I live alone in an apartment in samcheongdong.

As I got out of my apartment ,I lock the door behind me, pick up the milk carton that is next to my door and then took the elevator down to the first floor. When I arrive at the first floor, I greet everyone I see, good morning, like how I usually do.

I head toward the bus stop to wait for the bus. I don't have a car so I can't drive to work. Its not because I don't have money, it's just that I prefer to walk and take the bus rather than driving because you can't meet new people that way and I love meeting new people.

As I arrive at my bus stop , I got off the bus and head to my work place. We open at 8 in the morning so I have to wake up at 6:40 to get ready and it takes about 5minutes for me to get ready and its 7 minutes from where I live to get to my work place so right now it's 6:54 so I have enough time to set up the cafe and open the shop.

When I arrive at the shop, I put in the password to open the door. Closing the door behind me, I head to the employees only room and put on my uniform and then head out to where the counter is and started cleaning the counter. After cleaning the counter, I make sure that all the ingredients for the coffee are all here and make sure that the containers of the coffees are filled. Seeing that some of the containers are only half full, I head to supply room and get some more ingredients to fill up the containers. After doing that, I went to mop the floor so that it'll be extra shiny, and then put the chairs down from the tables. As I set the tables, I heard the door opening, as I look over to the door, my cousin, jiyeon, came which is a good thing because it's almost 8 and I'm not even done with the cleaning.

"Hey ji eun. Good morning." She said.

"Good morning jiyeon." I said.

"Sorry, I overslept today." She said.

"You always do, should I buy you an alarm?" I ask jokingly.

"I already have an alarm. " she said.

"Oh really?" I ask.

"Yeah, it's my eomma." She said and we both laugh.

"Are you done with the cleaning?" She ask.

"Almost." I said still setting up the tables.

"Okay, done." I said when I finish.

"Okay, I have to go put on my uniform so you open the shop first." She said and head to the employees only room.

I walk to the door and flip the sign so that the word OPEN is showing.

We are now ready for business.

*9:00- Closing time*

Its finally time to close the shop. Many costumer came today so it was really tiring but at least they enjoy the sweet taste of coffee even though some of them aren't really sweet.

After saying bye to jiyeon, I walk to a small grocery shop across from our coffee shop to buy some fruits and then head to the bus stop and wait for the bus. When the bus finally arrive, I got on and head home.

When I got home, a group of student boys were skating outside the apartments like always.

When I got inside my the apartment, I greeted everyone I see "good night" (especially elderly) and head up to my floor. When I got to my floor, I place the bag of fruits I bought earlier on my neighbor's door handle like how I always do. Why? Because she was the one who help me when I was little after my parents pass away. My mom and she was very close.

After dropping off the fruits, I go to my door and put in the password and went inside. I cook some food for me for dinner and then after eating, I head the bathroom to wash up and then sleep. This is my everyday life routine. It may be boring but everyday, something different always happen so it make my life more exciting.