23.

Omniscient
Atlanta , GA

"Ok so wassup youtube so today i'm gonna be pranking my friends like i'm gay & actually been wanting to date Shay." Jada said talking to the camera.

Since she was always making vlogs on her phone Tj suggested she start a youtube & it was actually taking off well.

Right now she was waiting for everybody to get back to start the prank since they all ran to the store & she stayed back just for the prank.

She checked Tj's location seeing they were right around the corner making her quickly hide the camera & sit down normally.

After some minutes they all finally walked thru the door making her grin ready to get their reaction.

"It ain't my fault you can't pronounce opinion." Nia snorted walking in first with Tj behind her & everybody else.

"Ok damn I get it." Tj grumbled. Him & Nia we're having a discussion about something & he pronounced opinion wrong & she'd been teasing him the whole car ride.

"Wassup mama." He said kissing Jada & she kissed him back. "Hey bubba , where my chips ?" She asked looking in the bags.

He checked the last bag before handing her the hot fries she asked for. She told him thank you before giving him another kiss.

They all sot down in the living room talking about nothing & she went ahead getting the prank started.

"What if I was gay ?" She blurted & Tj spit his water out.  He started choking before running in the kitchen.

"You tryna tell us or some ?" Nia asked looking curious. She didn't have anything against gay people but she never pictured her bestie swinging that way.

"I mean...i'll support." Meme said making everybody else nod in agreement.

"And....I want somebody in this room." I added & I heard Tj choking again. "TF SHE JUST SAID?!" He yelled from the kitchen making me contain my laughter.

"Who ?" Nia asked looking genuinely curious. It was silent for a minute before I broke it. "Shay." I said & it was a pin drop silence.

"Long as it ain't me shid.." Ty said chuckling. "Same thang I said twin." Mark said dapping him up before they both laughed.

"Maybe my ears tripping." Meme said shaking her head. "Gots to be." Nia added.

"Yk it's a million shay's in the world she not talking about me." Shay said trying to convince herself.

Tj finally came out the kitchen with his hand on his hip making me wanna laugh.

"So you telling me all this time you been wanting that boiled egged built thang over there ?" he asked pointing at Shay mugging me.

"That's why yo girl want me nie , you Arnold looking motherfucker." Shay said mugging Tj. Everybody busted out laughing including me.

"But fr tho Shay what's goin on witchu." I said looking at her. "Sorry baby ion swing that way." She said chuckling nervously.

"You damn right you don't." Ty mumbled.

"It's not like we haven't kissed before." I lied thru my teeth watching everybody eyes grow wide.

"This is to much." Meme mumbled watching it all go down. "Lord i'm finna send you one of yo chiren." Tj said stomping.

Shay didn't say anything she was just sitting there unbothered & everybody turned to look at her.

"You ain't gon say nun back ?" Mark asked entertained.

"I'm pregnant , tf you want me to do ? jump up and attack her ?" She asked with her eyebrows raised.

"You ain't got to attack her , cs I am." Tj said before walking up to her making Mark pull him back. "Woah calm down Jamal." Mark said holding Tj.

"Take the wheel jesus." Ty mumbled rubbing his forehead.

I got up before walking over to Shay trying to give her a kiss before I felt Ty grab me.

"Get on now Jada." He said & you could tell he was fed up.

"Okay okay it's a prank." I said laughing & Tj just pushed Mark off him , walking away.

"Had me stressed & depressed for nothing." I heard him say making me grab the camera following behind him.

"You mad ?" I asked putting the camera in his face. "Get ts out my face." He said moving it away.

"What if I wanted to dick you down ?" I asked sounding like a boy & he mugged me pulling out his gun.

"Okay okay i'm done." I said holding my hands up ending the video.

________

"What we gon do about Meme birthday trip with that bloated monkey ?" Tj asked pointing at Shay.

She threw the remote at him & it hit him in his head making him frown before flicking her off.

"She ain't the only bloated monkey." Qua said scratching his neck. "Who else pregnant ?" Jada asked looking at everybody.

Nia looked away & everybody's head snapped in her direction. "Ain't no way." Tj said smiling.

"Say ong." Jada said hopping up excitedly. "Finna make a bad bitch cry." Shay said wiping her tears.

Ty smacked his teeth. "You just want an excuse to cry shut up." he said mugging her.

"I'm sick of the disrespect." Shay responded mugging him back.

"I'm happy for you." Meme said smiling & everybody else nodded in agreement. "I think I should be the god mom tho." Shay shrugged. "Might as well make me the god dad." Ty added.

Her & Qua just nodded taking it into consideration...The only people she had to tell now was her parents & Kj..

After a couple of hours everybody ended up leaving Jada & Tj's house except Qua & Nia.

Jada & Nia we're in the back talking about the baby & Jada was already searching baby stuff online.

Qua & Tj we're in the living room talking about random shit.

"Damn it seem like everybody pregnant , finna get Jada next." Tj grinned taking a pull from his blunt.

Qua just laughed shaking his head. "Ian even mean to get her pregnant fr but i'm happy ash." Qua said smiling thinking about having a family.

"I want a football team hell." Tj snorted making Qua suck his teeth.

"But fr tho i'm happy for you dawg , cs the way you used to be...would've thought yo ass would've grew up raising cats." Tj said chucking nervously.

"Nigga fuck you." Qua said mugging him making Tj laugh. "Like imagine if Meme would've never did her hair that day." he added remembering that day like it was yesterday.

"We would've just been some lonely mfs then." Tj said cracking his knuckles.

"Jada my happiness fr tho , like she my peace & everything." Tj expressed. In all actuality he really loved Jada deeply & never wanted to hurt her. He just hoped nothing would come between them & fuck it up.

"Same thing with Nia." Qua agreed being thankful for his gf.

Before Nia came along he had a whole roster but once he started talking to her he quickly cut everybody off.

Safe to say he was finally happy in life & prayed nothing would mess that up....

________________________________
heyyyyy guyssss😛