18.

Omniscient

Nia was horrified when she saw everything she wrote on instagram. She broke down in tears knowing that everybody now knew what happened.

She felt disgusted and knew everybody no longer wanted to be friends with her because of that. She just wanted to crawl into a hole & stay there forever.

"It's ok Nia that doesn't mean anything we're all still gonna be here for you girly" Shay assured her seeing the look in Nia's eyes.

Qua just walked out not saying anything & that most definitely made her feel disgusted even more.

It wasn't that he was disgusted tho , he was mad and needed to punch somebody but didn't wanna end up slapping Shay since she was standing beside him.

But in Nia's mind it was a completely different story.

"Aye dawg , y'all ain't gon believe this shit cuh" Tj said coming back in the living room with everyone.

Ty went & got Qua from outside before Tj could say what he found out. "So I looked into Jariyah and that nigga Zay and bruh ts wild" Tj said shaking his head.

He handed the laptop to Nia & her eyes went wide once she read it.

"My dad's bestfriend is Jariyah's dad?!?!" Nia semi yelled shocking everybody.

"I know you fucking lying" Meme said scoffing.

"Unt unt this some lifetime shit right here mhhh no" Shay added shaking her head.

"Tf typa family revenge shit is this ?" Mark asked with his face scrunched up.

"That ain't even the shocker fr , Nia I don't wanna jump to conclusions but somebody most definitely been snooping around yo parents shit & stealing yo dads money" Tj said making Nia confused.

She knew it couldn't have been Kj since he rarely went to there parents house unless his mom was cooking & Kj had his own money.

The only person left was her mom. Just then something dinged in Nia's head.

Her mom was a fraternal twin with her aunt who she NEVER liked.

She quickly pulled out her phone & called her dad. "Wassup baby you good?" he asked once the call connected.

"Yea dad i'm good but um..where's mom ?" She asked sounding scared.

"she went to buck star or some like that idk what's that shit called" he said back making the group laugh.

"It's starbucks dummy , but I have to tell you something." She responded.

"ight come on over i'm here" he said back before hanging up hoping he didn't have to kill nobody because about his kids ?!?! he'll go to war.

She said her goodbye and looked at everybody.
"Well looks like y'all are about to meet my family."

________________________________

It didn't take them long to pull up at Nia's parents house. She saw her mom's car was here also making her nervous.

"Don't worry we got ya back" Mark assured her.

"Right we'll even fight yo daddy if we have to , but just know we're here" Ty added making everybody else nod.

Nia smiled at them and gave all of them a hug before hopping out of the car. She walked up to the door & let out a breath before opening it.

She walked all the way in & frowned once she noticed her mom crying. She quickly rushed to her side "mom...what's wrong ?" she asked worried.

"I feel like I failed you , you don't deserve this at all baby" Kandice cried.