The Totally Tubular Teaser (NOT)!

Start from the beginning

Caine then snaps his fingers but nothing happens, he then starts to rapidly snap his fingers, trying to change the scene but still nothing happens. After a bit, the curtains finally closed and then reopened once more as a female jester performer was seen standing in the center of the stage.

The jester gal was a girl with white pale skin and brown hair with red and blue roulette eyes that seemingly resembled beach balls. She was dressed in a red and blue jester costume, wearing a hat of the same colors with little bells on the end of its tips.

 She was dressed in a red and blue jester costume, wearing a hat of the same colors with little bells on the end of its tips

[Pomni, The Anxious Jester of The Amazing Digital Circus]

Pomni looked like she was going to eat something before whatever it was disappeared into thin air, confusing her as she looked around before seeing Caine.

Pomni: *muttering to herself* Wait, wha-

Caine: Now ladies and gentlemen, Pomni here is going to present something you've never seen before!

Pomni: *muttering* Wha-?

Caine then proceeded to snap his fingers, and all of a sudden Pomni was strapped to a spinning wheel, meanwhile Caine's cane had now been replaced with multiple knives in his hand as he readied himself, getting ready to throw the knives, all while Pomni started panicking.

Pomni: W-WAIT A SECON-

Before anything else could happen, bright rainbow colors appeared on the scene confusing both Pomni and Caine before a loud noise similar to a squeaky toy was heard, covering the scene in a rainbow-colored puff of smoke while two words appeared in the cloud, making it known who the cause behind the puff of rainbow colored smoke.

FRESH POOF!!

The screen then changes to an intermission screen, blocking the scene behind it, although this intermission screen is different because instead of the usual one that Caine had set up, someone had hijacked the screen, now showing the same skeletal ...

The screen then changes to an intermission screen, blocking the scene behind it, although this intermission screen is different because instead of the usual one that Caine had set up, someone had hijacked the screen, now showing the same skeletal figure whose face was earlier seen in the door smiling at the camera and doing a peace sign while saying "Stay Tuned 90's Crew! Rad Intermission comin 'atcha!"