Trouble

I was dancing with Julieta until I heard Maribel voice All the people stopped dancing she was talking to alma I heard something about cracks but i didn't hear anything else the music was playing to loud alma and Maribel went out of the room and the other people to and I too I wanted to know what they were talking about Maribel was talking about the castia breaking I think I heard something about this from Bruno that the castia was going to break and something really awful is going to happen something bad that everything that will be different Alma said something but I didn't hear her than the piano played that got me back to reality a I stare at Maribel she knew something everyone was going in Antonio room. But not Julieta and Me and Maribel was still outside Julieta going downstairs where Maribel she probably see me they both went in the kitchen I went downstairs quietly and went to the kitchen door " if I was dreaming that how did I cut my hand?" Maribel said " you know Bruno got stomp on I don't want the same for you." Julieta said I knew she was right but it still did hurt I sighed but not loud enough that they could hear it i walked up to Antonio room I got some alcohol and drank the words kept on going though my head I drank a other bottle than Alma came up to me " hey you know some other people like to drink alcohol." Alma said I looked at her " and you are a high stock up bitch!!!" I yelled at her that everyone was looking at me odd Alma " what?" Him " you heard me your a bitch that can suck on my dick!!!" He yelled at you Alma " you not really nice!" Me " and your were the worst mom and worst grandma!!!" Alma " kick him out!!" She said to the most toughest man's there they grab me and push me out of Antonio's and downstairs than Julieta and Mirabel looked at me Mirabel was concerned and Julieta was worried " what happened?" Julieta said the two tough men " he is drunk and he was causing Alma trouble." Julieta looked at me " can i help him he is my friend." Julieta said the tough men " Alma said to kick him out of this house." Julieta " and I am a parent and I live under this house and i do most of the stuff in this house so I say to lead me over him." Julieta said the tough men let go of me so people say that Julieta is the most kindest person but whenever it comes to her family she is a tiger biting into a predator skin protecting her little tigers. I went over to Julieta " you guys can come up to the party now and say that I am taking care of it to Alma." The tough men said okay and went to the party Mirabel looked at Julieta than at me Julieta nodded than Mirabel went to the party room Julieta " okay so what happened!" I rolled my eyes and looked away from Julieta " What happened Lucius!" I looked back at Julieta " I got angry okay!" Sounding clearly drunk Julieta " why are you drunk?" I looked at her she was definitely giving me that mom look which I hated " I am not drunk!!!" Julieta Made me follow he in her kitchen " your going tell no matter what I am going to put you through!" I looked at her angry " I heard you a Mirabel and you talking about you know." Julieta looked at me with sadness in her eyes.