Chapter two

"Hey Babe," Apollo said hugging Mattea, they sat down and started to make out then she heard something and pulled away. "What's wrong now tay?" he said frowning, "Apollo do you know how dangerous this is, Your Matty's best friend, he will kill us both if he finds out." she moved over to the side and he put his hand in her's.

"Come on it's fine he doesn't care." they both sat there in silence, down the hall in Matteo's room he was on his phone looking at pictures of Athena "Fuck me, she's so hot." then he got a call from Camilla Diaz (She was apart of one of the other smaller Mafia families involved in London.) Camilla had been with so many guys but she always came back to Matteo because of his rich family, unlike the other Mafia who stayed in London the Salvatore's and Drakos's were indeed the wealthiest of them all.

"Hey Matt," she said sounding cheery "Hi Camila, whatsup?" he said unbothered "You coming over tonight?" he sighed still scrolling through Athena's insta till he saw Athena with her boyfriend Miguel Salazar, (another son of a small Mafia Family.) "Cami I don't think I can't I have..." she cut him off saying "I'm wearing the red again." he thought about it... "Fuck it, I'm coming over. I'll be there in ten." he hung up and got his shoe's on then walked down the hall to Mattea's room. 

He knocks on her door. "Mattea open the door." through the door Apollo and Mattea were startled, "Fuck what do we do?" Mattea got up and dragged Apollo up, then there was another knock "Come on tay I need to talk to you." "Gimme a sec Matty," she replied while opening the window Apollo gave Mattea another forehead kiss and left then she slowly shut the window. 

She jumped on her bed as he said "your taking too long, I'm coming in." he opened the door and sat down next to me, "Do you think Athena could like, like me?" she laughed and he made an annoyed face and got up to leave, "Wait, sit down Matty."

 he sat back down "Why do you want her to like you? Plus she has a boyfriend remember, Miguel Salazar the boy whose ass you kicked for saying he could get me easy." he put his head down "No I don't her to like me it's just she always looks at me like weird all the time. It's fine, I'm going to Camilla's don't tell Mother and Father you know they don't approve of her." he got up and left, "Bye Matty."

Matteo snuck out of the house and got on his motorbike to drive to Camilla's house but he kept thinking about Athena, He put his helmet on and drove to Camilla's house. Matteo rang the doorbell and older her brother answered the door "Matteo? your here again?" 

Matteo scoffed "Well Sebastian, your sister is kinda obsessed with my just like your obsessed with my sister, isn't that right." he said slapping his face like he was a child. What Matteo said about Sebastian was true, He was indeed obsessed with Mattea and had been like that since they were kids.

Matteo walked up the stairs and into Camilla's room, she lay on the bed waiting for him. "Hey Handsome." she said smirking "Hey Camilla." she got up and started to kiss him all over but he felt weird and uncomfortable so he pushed her off "WHAT THE FUCK MATTEO?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" he opened the door "I'm so sorry Camilla but I have to go." 

he walked out the room and left downstairs. He walked out the door to his bike and put his helmet on and drove to The Drakos mansion. he climbed up the ledge of the balcony to Athena's window and knocked on it, when she saw him she was confused and opened it. "Matt, what are you doing here?" 

He climbed in and sat on Athena's bed, "I...I need to tell you something." she stood in there waiting for him to say something, then Matteo started shaking, she saw him panicking and  she got on her knees in front of him "Come on Matt, you can tell me anything." 

he looked up at her "I like you." she sat next to him and was in shock, "YOU WHAT?!"he looked over to her "I said it okay after last summer I can't stop thinking about you." she got up and started walking back and forth. "Matt your my best friend's older brother, I enjoyed last summer too but we can't. Miguel is my boyfriend okay I can't cheat on him like that." Matteo got up and walked out while saying "I'm sorry, I won't bother you again." 

Matteo walked up the stairs on the third floor and into Apollo's room, "ATHENA I TOLD YOU KNOCK WHEN..." Matteo laughs "It's me dumbass, Athena let me in." he laughs "Ohhhhhh its you. Wait you didn't tell me your coming over?" Matteo sat on Apollo's bed "Yeah and I'm staying the night too, my house is becoming too much with me getting caught all the time. my Dad get's more pissed everyday." "It's fine but call your sister to let your parents know." 

Matteo called Mattea "What do you want Matty I'm busy watching netflix." He rolled his eyes "Tell Mum and Dad I'm staying at Apollo's okay?" She sighed "Okay fine bye Matty." "Bye." He hung up, sat with Apollo and played Call Of Duty. back at the Salvatore mansion Mattea was watching a new show when her Mother walked in, 

"Hi Darling." She said sitting next to her "Hi Mother, Is there something you need?" She made a concerned face "Me and your Father know honey." Mattea sat up confused, "Know about what Mother?" Sofia put her hand on Mattea's hand and she sighed. "Darling, we know... we know about you and Apollo."....