LATE NIGHT DRIVE

Sometimes driving at night in the Urban cities can usually lead to something different then viewing the night skies of the city or flashing lights of the oncoming buildings especially when driving in a fancy black car with red seating inside, the scent of new car and men cologne with a mix of cigarettes accumulating around the car.

:Wins POV:

After we left the bar..Bright was clearly upset which specifically saying I did intentionally mean to happen. Everytime Bright is upset or jealous its always so hot on how his curved sharp face shows a tenderness look.
I made him jealous when one of the men in the bar had approached me and had asked to take a drink with me

It was a friend gathering so Bright had an eye out for anyone who would approach me. I had felt his stares already directed at me so I smirked it off as I flirted around the guy. Already Bright was furious but chose to wait for me in order to leave just as immediately.
Of course I ended the conversation with the man , leaving him as red as a cherry and myself unharmed.

As we left the bar we had headed out in silence and the drive was cut short when Bright pulled into a dark parking lot in a random area.
I knew what was coming next.

I tried to say something but before I could, my mouth was attacked by Brights Lips just as immediately. I felt a heat wave knowing we were still in the vehicle and not in our usual white sheeted bed.

We had a battle between toungue's , which Bright had won, he cut the kiss by biting my lower lip. "You really know how to make me suffer, don't you?" Bright spoke in a dark toned voice making me bite my lip in response. "Maybe? And what if I do..~"  I said as I shifted from my seat onto my lovers lap over on the drivers seat . I held my hands onto his neck meanwhile he'd hold my waist with one hand and the other traveling through other places it shouldn't be in. "A-ai..~" I moaned a little as he meddled his fingers around my waist.

I paused his acts by rubbing our waists against eachother, already feeling his member get harder from the sensation. He stared at me with a sinister smirk knowing I was enjoying this as much as he was in the tinted car. "Shit baby, your absolutely stunning." Bright had said before kissing me again but this kiss had turned into a make out session from the front seat shifting onto the backseat area with me under him. The upper male struggled to keep up with the bashful kisses we had intersected with eachother because of how impaitent he was just to get into me.

I accepted my fate letting him play around with me, oh how bad I wanted this since we last had sex 2months ago due to my photo shoots in Singapore. Bright didn't hesitate to strip me from head to toe, already revealing my light petite body and pink nourished member n nipples infront of his hazeld eyes. I sat him down to where I sat down in front of him taking his shirt off with small talk. "You like the view dont you p'bai? You can't even help keep paitent for your beloved, how cute." I said while unbuckling his belt. Bright chuckled at the words that came out of my mouth. As I finished taking his belt off he started to suck on my pink tinted nipples leaving me as a moaning mess with his hands grasping onto my already naked waist.

"Keep going baby, I love those precious sounds that you keep present for me." Bright said in a dark toned voice leaving red and purple marks around my chest. "Ngh.." I groaned pulling his hair back n giving him a sign with my member flowing with pre-cum of the touch. Bright had paused for a second to grab a clear white bottle under a small hatch from within the seat, which was loaded with other condiments. He had layed me down on the seat to only spread some of the thick cold liquid onto my ass cheeks including the rim of the hole too. I met his eyes while biting my nails over the coldness holding me back

He rubbed it onto his cock and within finishing he kissed my waist, feeling his coated member around my crotch, making me groan back some of my breaths. "Please..p'bai!~" I exclaimed while biting my lower lip from the inside. "Oh Win , who's quite impaitent now? Now what's my name cutie?" Bright seductively said while aligning himself waiting for an answer. "Bright..p'bai~..Daddy—" Bright cut my words off just as immediately as he inserted his cool and hardened cock into me so quickly, making me catch my breath after a few seconds.

"Now, how do we ask for things?" Bright said as he moved slowly around my inner walls. "We a-ask poli— H-hah..~, we ask politely!." I answered as I felt his warm heated body collide just above me. "So I ask again, whats my name? And what do you want Princess..?" He continued. I responded "D-Daddy..can y-you please c-cum inside me..." . Bright grabbed my neck as his pace got faster by a second. I was a mess while scratching his back trying to hold onto him. He always got fast whenever pounding into my tight ass, he never had mercy and went faster as I kissed him every minute of it, catching my breath was the worst part.

"Daddy please!~" I screamed while my moans got stuck in between my breathing. I couldn't take it anymore and was going to cum just at that moment. Bright continued but as soon as he hit my soft spot I had to get it out, "shi-ht! I'm about to cum~!" I exclaimed for bright to only continue faster because he wasn't ready yet. I held onto my cock preventing it from leaking before bright had let go of his cum. "Let's do it baby. I'm about to cum too~" Bright groaned and just after I had let go of my cock and with one more slam, my cum string of white liquid had splattered all over Brights chest and his camping into my ass and leaking as he took his cock out.

Bright fell onto my chest, making me gasp as I made an airway to breathe properly. I couldn't help but move and let him lay next to me. "Take a breather Win. Slowly" Bright said while pulling me closer to his warm body and hugging me against his chest, he kissed my forehead.

"I love you Win" Bright said before locking his eyes on mine.

"I love you too, P'bai~" I chuckled as I drifted into sleep in the backseat with him.

Who knew that a nice scented car mixed with skin slapping sounds could fit a mood just perfectly. Oh how I love this man....

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-