Brand New Targets | 3

Dad had made a time for our monthly catch-up dinner, it's a tradition we've had since I can remember; every month we would go out for dinner in a fancy restaurant called Yokomo, in the middle of town. The thing was, Dad would reserve the chef and place all for ourselves, he would even get some agents to be our waiter for the night.

The dinner was at 8 o'clock, so I still had... around 5 hours, just right on time.
So I decided to start with a bath, I shaved, exfoliated and did some skincare... god how I love self-care, after all, I have to keep my face beautiful as always.

As I got out of the bath I stared at the water go down the drain, and I remembered I hadn't seen Liam since yesterday Monday. I knee he was sent on a mission to kill target 93 first thing Tuesday morning, I hadn't made my search on target 93... yet but I knew it was a god-tire probably around 8.5, but i think he was supposed to be back by now, I wasn't sure though, I'll make sure to ask dad later on.

I put on my robe and got out to the bathroom and entered my wardrobe. It was full of clothes, but I had a special part of the closet reserved for dresses: after all, i don't like to wear the same dress twice. So I looked for some dresses dad had make sure I got. I had to choose between 7 dresses... hm, let's discard one by one.

The first dress I eliminated was a floor-length purple cotton long sleeved dress, it had details of pink lace at the neckline and end of the sleeves. Pretty, but the weather has been hot lately, and bright colors... not my colors, also it was a dinner not a brunch, so no.

The next ones I didn't like where the same dress, just in different colors and patterns. An over the knee dress with puffy short sleeves. One had lines in blue and the other dots in red. What am I? Minnie Mouse? No and no.

Fourth dress was a pretty navy blue floor-length gown, with a slit down my left leg, it had very thin straps that crossed in an X form in the back. I really liked this dress, I would have actually choose this one, except for the fact that it was a dinner with my father, an it had an all the way to the stomach V neckline. Definitely not for the occasion, although I will be wearing it... someday.

I didn't even had to take off the next dress of the hanger for it to be an immediate no. The skirt was way too big and puffy, not that I don't like puffy dresses, but I avoid using them if I know il be sitting down since the skirt tends to be uncomfortable and get tangled under the table.

It was down to the last two. Both were under the knee, one was wine red and the fabric had a velvet-like texture, with long sleeves that fell over my shoulders and widened up as the pay got to the end of the arms. The other one was a silk golden dress, beautiful straps that fell over forming a curtain like form, it also kind of scrunched up on the waist, and the back was barely exposed with straps of fabric covering most of it.

I couldn't decide, so I tried them both on. The first one was the red one, it fit perfectly, accentuated my waist and legs with its tight fabric, but the sleeves... they were too long, and I mean way to long, they would probably make their way over to be stained with my food. I was sad, but still, I would just get a tailor to fix it and wear it other time.

Luckily for me, the golden dress was even better, it fell glamorously down my body, but still, the fabric perfectly accentuated my waist and ass. The sleeves made it look fancy, and the back... god how I loved the back, it was elegant, but still so beautiful and hot. Perfect, it's decided.

I grabbed some golden high heels that went a little but up my leg with laces to match the dress.

I moved on to do my hair, and since the back is low key exposed I decided to do an updo bun, leaving some strands out to frame my face as they fell down my forehead, easy enough.