OC Information

Val Luna, like everyone else, is an outlaw everywhere she goes. But how did it get to that?

Her backstory starts off as being a very skilled fighter in the sense of weapon usage, with her hand-on-hand combat being her only flaw. She would go from town to town fighting off bad people who dared to defy her, or people who disturbed the townsfolk. Hence the name Nightwalker, no one ever knew her identity since she always wore her signature black cloak and hood. She also obtained her very own sword that she uses in combat. In the end, her identity never mattered to others. But over the years, there are cons to every pros. Val never thought about the fact that her actions led to rivalry and enemies, which put everyone she loved in danger.

That's where everything changed for her. With her parent, she travels through the woods, hoping for a peaceful time of family bonding. But that takes a turn when a group of bounty hunters ambush them. Being put on the defense, Val has to not only protect herself but her parents as well. Sne goes on a rampage actually killing the hunters after they threaten to hurt her and her family.

Now you think this would end in a good way with the hero winning. She does...but at what cost? You guessed it. Like almost every tragic backstory, her parents die in that battle. Val takes the blame on herself and mourns over their deaths. And of course, rumors spread, saying that she is a dangerous killer and criminal. Because of that, she goes into hiding and gives up her title as Nightwalker and her sword. She had other family to stay with. And keeping her Nightwalker identity a secret, it was easy for her to blend in with others.

Before Val became an outlaw, the only true friend she had was Puss In Boots. They met one day when fighting bandits they were both targeting. And ever since that, they would see each other every once in a while. Puss was also the only person who knew her actual identity other than as Nightwalker. Most of the time, Puss would be on his own adventures and Val would be on her own adventures. (That's why she isn't a part of the first Puss In Boots movie.)

(This is the sword that she used to have

(This is the sword that she used to have.)

(This is all for the OC Information. I hope you all enjoy reading. And for any of you who haven't read all of the bio, you can use your name instead of Val if you want this story to be a reader insert.)