New form

The demon in front of Y/n and Sanemi chuckled as he leaned foward, a little too close for their personal liking.

"Two hashiras? I must be lucky then. And one's a mariachi? The better!~"

The sound of the door slamming and Rui jumping out of his box on your back pulled the demon's attention your way. Rui, who just woke up and immediately sensed a demon, stood beside you as he glared at the demon.

The demon turnt his head as he smiled deviously at Rui, then you.

"Ah, Rui the traitor. You betrayed your own species for some measly human? Re- Wait a minute...You're the woman master wants us to get!"

You look at the demon as you pulled out your weapon, appearance looking serious but body filled with confusion and slight worry.

'What does he mean? Why would he want me, out of all people?"

You didn't think about the demon's words any longer, as he started to lounge at Sanemi with numerous attacks.

"Demon Blood Art: Anew structure!"

The demon yelled as the ruble of destroyed buildings started fo cluster oddly. You and Sanemi looked at the odd clusters forming near you, wondering just what the demon had made.

The clusters twisted and collected more debris near it, sucking it up like a void. Yet, it continued to build up more and more.

Soon, the clusters were at least 12 feet or more. Where you would presume the head would be on the large clusters, a eye formed and looked at the three of you. The eye, the same color as the demon's and form a bit similar to his too.

You three looked back at the demon as he stood there; eyes shining with mischief and bloodlust. He spun around to look at all the clusters he created as he smiled.

"Look at my creations! Isn't they beautiful!?"

Sanemi tsk'ed as a tick mark formed on his forehead.

"They're ugly as hell and looks like a toddler got to clay you weird fuck!"

The demon definitely didn't enjoy Sanemi's insult as the clusters started to walk fast to you three. Rui looked at the clusters as he readed his demon blood art.

"This is going to be the only time I agree with Sanemi. Them..things if your would even call it are hideous."

Rui used his threads to the slice a few clusters to your right as Sanemi dealt with the ones to your left. You were left to fight the now angry demon as he started at you intensely.

"Master wanted me to bring you back alive, so I'll need you to simply comply like a good human."

"Well then, tell your master I said no."

"Who do you think you are to disagree with master's orders?"

"Y/n L/n. Why does he want me anyway?"

"Don't ask questions and just comply human."

"I asked you a question."

"Don't ask questions and just comply."

The demon growled as he started to get annoyed. He was rather a impatient demon, and he hated when people just couldn't do simple task he asked for. You tapped your foot as you simply walked away.

"Goddamnit! Why can't you just be good and do what I say!? He wants you, so he'll get you! Now just stay quiet and let me take you to him!"

You sighed as the demon refused to answer your question. You turned around to the running demon whose trying to grab you.