Chapter 18

Y/N's POV

Two days has passed and Akali has fully healed due to unknown reasons...

They were getting for their next concert world tour and was planning to be away for awhile. I was here helping Evelynn pack as she packs her other stuff.

"Evelynn, is this enough clothes or should I add more?" I asked her and she just stares at me and smiles,

"That should be enough. Thank you, Y/N." she walks up to me and suddenly touches me with her finger on my chest.

"You know if you don't have any problems with me, do you wanna have some.. fun?" she smirks and I just gulp nervously. I was walking backwards as she walks forward trying to close the distance between us.

I stopped as I felt the wall behind me,

"There's nowhere to run." she playfully smirks at me and held my hands,

"Don't worry, I will be gentle." her eyes glow purple-ish again and I wasn't really nervous anymore...

Evelynn started to lean in for a kiss as I was still pinned to the wall. I responded and leaned in as I did have feelings growing for her, after all this time actually I was.. getting that feeling of longing for her.

Our kiss was passionate and long. I didn't want it to stop as she leans away to breathe because of that long make out session.

"Wow, you're a pretty good kisser, Y/N but I wanted more." she pointed on her bedroom door and I gulp again nervously. What did I get myself into.

"Evelynn, can we talk about this?" I asked her and she growls,

"No." and drags me by my hand and walks to her bedroom while I only followed because.. I don't really know why.

"We started it. And I'm finishing it." Evelynn said as her lust takes over her and yeah I could really SEE that.

"Eve-" she put a finger on my lips to keep me silent.

"Y/N, I'm going to ask this once. Do you want to do it with me?" she asked straightforward as her eyes shined pink  this time.

Charms don't work on me but from what I realized, it wasn't a charm. It was her lust taking over her.

I walked into her bedroom and tapped the bed for her to seat beside me.

She smiles and goes inside,

"Well, we don't wanna alarm the others, don't we?" she locks the door and well you know what happened.

"Did they just do that in front of us?" Akali said in anger and Ahri who was confused, "What the f-" but Kai'Sa just stopped her from cussing.

"We will get our time soon. Don't worry, Ahri." she smiles at the thought of Y/N and her alone.

- 2 hours later -

Evelynn's POV

I was breathing fast, I couldn't believe we lasted for about two hours. I knew he was hot but all we've done were turning me on more. I couldn't believe he could last that long.

"I didn't know you could please a woman. You made me cum multiple times." I told him and he just chuckles.

I was satisfied and this is the first time that I've been satisfied in my whole life.

Before I could finish my thought, I was then hugged by Y/N, "Evelynn, I have something to tell you." I looked at him as I caressed his cheeks and nods as I snuggle on his chest,

"When we were kids, I didn't really have a crush on Ahri..." I was surprised as I heard this and then I just held him tight as I knew what he was gonna say,

"It was you. It was always you." Y/N continued and my eyes widened in happiness. My heart was beating fast and I was happy, I felt genuinely happy again because of this.

"I just hid it because at the time I was scared of you." I giggled and asked him,

"So are you saying that you're not scared of me now?" he looks at me and then looks away,

"Well~" I slapped his chest and we both laughed as we snuggle each other and from there we slept together in my bed.

I cannot tell you how much I've been waiting for this moment, Y/N...

But I hope you don't get mad at me in the future.. because I need to tell you something.

Not yet.

Maybe one day.

- 6 hours later -

Akali, Ahri and Kai'Sa put their bags at the back of the van while Y/N was helping them and then I was waiting for them to finish as Y/N got our bags but they decided to help him out.

"Alright, all set."

As the girls get inside the van, we were ready to go, "Y/N, please take care of yourself for now. I will be back in 3 months." Y/N just smiles and held my cheek and replied with, "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." he looks at me with care and worry.

"Now all of you be safe. I will wait here." Y/N said to us and we nod in unison as we're going on our world tour again but it feels so lonely without his hands on me.

"I see you guys hit it off and you didn't even have shame." Ahri teases me and I just scoffed at her while the other two kept on giggling.

"Well, how was he in bed." Akali asked me and I blushed and looked away from them.

"So he was that good, huh?" Kai'Sa continued teasing me as Ahri laughed because she was my face,

"Eve, you know we will have our turn with him too, right?" I looked at her angrily and she just giggles and kept hitting my shoulder, "He was really good in bed like he made me... shout."

"Yeah, I heard." Akali kept teasing and I just blushed like a tomato.

And from there they kept asking questions.

- Y/N's POV -

The van left and I was now left alone..

I have one more thing to do.

I used my instant transmission and tried to locate HIS ki signature.

"Got you."

- To be continued -