Chapter 8

Ajj ka Chaper Umar or Ariya k naam:

Author Pov:

Today is finally a day before the wedding....everyone was busy in their respective....work regarding the wedding that.... Ahmed Sahab personally assigned them.

Arsh...and...Azaan..were busy in settling the guest in their respective places.....and sending invitations to their buisness partners.....Umar was busy with the decorators....Azlaan went to his office....as usual..nothing can keep this grump away from work....that's what Abdullah said...at breakfast table.

Asha and Ariya were in their rooms getting ready for their Saloon appointment.......

"Be quick Aroo".....Asha said busily while putting on her khusa....

While Ariya came out from walk in closet wearing casual outfit

"Let's go di"....she said looking at Asha who was checking something on her phone...

She looked at Ariya...".you got great dressing sense...girl."...

Ariya blushed at her comments....

Asha grabbed her car keys...."come on let's go".

Both Asha and Ariya spent their whole afternoon in saloon......

"Di...I am done...I think I should head home first"....she said looking at Asha...

"Okay let me call driver"...She called her designated driver but...he didn't pick up... feeling a little weird....she again called..her driver but still no response....with a frown....she called Umar.....

"Assalam o alaikum....bhai.....are my driver with you"....the voice of Umar can be heard from the other side....."No, why?... did something happened"

He said all alert...."No nothing happened....I have been calling him....but he didn't pick up....I called again....but no response...this never happened before....can you drop Aroo....home"....Asha said busily.

Umar on the other hand....frowned..."I will not pickup any friend of yours.....I will send someone"...He said again.

After cutting the call......Ashas phone rang again....."Hello.....Ma'am...this is your driver"....a nervous voice came...."did Umar bhai asked you"...Driver hesitatedly respond...."yes"...She cut the call....