Chapter 1: Walk of shame

WARNING: THIS IS A YAOI!!! THIS HAS MAN ON MAN ACTION! IFOU DO NOT LIKE IT THEN DON'T READ IT! THIS BOOK IS HIGHLY SEXUAL! YOU HAVEBEEN WARNED!

enjoy <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aron pov:

We had been riding this bus for about an hour now and Tashi had yet to say a word, but I know that his heart was beating as fast as mine. I watched as my brothers hands shook, he may act tough  but Tashi is jittery like a squirrel on caffeine.

His slim figure gave him a feminine look, but unlike me his was genetics, mine was just malnutrition. He had a tan complexion and raven hair that was that was thick and wavy when he grew it out, I on the other hand had a pale sickly look going on that mirrored Smigle from Lord of he Rings. Except I had light brown hair that looked blonde that came to my ear lobes. He had slanted brow eyes that gave away his Asian heritage. I had rather large blue eyes that sucked a hiding my emotions.

"Aron!" Tashi shook my arm and I looked at him with worried eyes. "I can see the building!" Tashi explained, his usually composed self said in a frantic state of worry.

I look up and see a large grey building that had multiple guard towers that held men with guns. Real big guns. I noticed we were passing a bob wired fence that had a n touch sign on it that signaled it was electric. Fun.

"Yeah, we are." I say in a dazed tone. I think I'm gong to be sick.

"Hey, ya twinks. If ya promise to call me papi can keep your pretty asses safe." A bulky Hispanic fellow said. I look and see Tashi having a mini heart attack as my mouth runs dry.

"Sorry mister, we're fine with not doing that." I say in a polite tone. That only seemed to amuse the walking cloud long with the other incoming inmates.

"Mister? damn! You two are gonna be someone's prison bitch before you even get your ass in the door" The man proclaimed a he continued to laugh at our miss fortune.

"Prison Bitch...." I whisper quietly as I stare at Tashi in fear.

I can't be another mans toy! I can't and won't accept that kind of title. I am not toy, I am not a toy. I will not be a prison bitch.

"Yep, a pretty boy like you will probably end up with someone like Rex or Bug." The man said.

"Nah, Bug likes more meat on the bones, so he can mark 'em. He might get stuck with Rex though. He likes them fresh and skinny, fun fact, once he made a twink unable to walk for a slid month ." I turn to look at the man who had spoken and he looked to be in his forties or fifty's with ebony skin. He gave a small knowing smile. "Stay low and stay close. I would say attack one of the biggest niggas ya can see, but looking at the two of you... yeah, just keep a low profile and you might leave with your ass intact." He advised.

"Oh, please. By next month their gonna have the grand canyon between both their cheeks!" A bald man with tattoos all over his visible skin joked, making the others laugh and Tashi and I shake a little more. 

"Okay, Everyone stand up and form a single file line." I turn and see an officer decked out in gear.

Looking around I see that we're the only two not standing, so I pull Tashi and myself up. I'm an bit shaken since the bulky guy was right behind me and he was a bit sexual towards me and my "sweet ass".

  I gulp and began to walk when the officer instructed us to. I gave a yelp when I felt a light pinch on my bum that jolted me forward bumping into Tashi. The others rusted in amused laughs as I blushed profusely.