Y/N and Boruto meet Tyakio and they all begin changing the status quo

Начните с самого начала

Then as Y/N got down the stairs he had flipped the pan and made some scrambled eggs toast with grape jelly and bacon after he made the plates for him and Boruto he got a comlink call from Crimson Hunter he responded and said

Y/N:Yes Crimson Hunter what is it?

Crimson:Master our Legions of Saiyans of Scouts Gunmen Swordsmen Minigun Men and Snipers are growing impatient some of them wish for a proper assignment from you or at least me so can you please tell me My Lord what should I give them?

As Y/N put his index finger and thumb up to his chin in thought he then said after collecting his thoughts

Y/N:(Well it is only natural that my soldiers want a suitable assignment although they are growing overconfident it is not unwarranted because Seimun's ranks pale in comparison to ours because our Legions believe in our cause whereas Seimun's minions only follow him out of fear okay then I shall give them a proper assignment.)

Y/N:I want you to give the Snipers Brutes and Swordsmen a hit-list of Seimun's Allies I want dead and tell them to kill Seimun's Militia Soldiers within a few weeks at most give them this assignment understood?

Crimson Hunter said obediently and respectfully

Crimson Hunter:Yes Lord Y/N my master.

Then after he put his and Boruto's plates on the table he said in his thoughts in his head while waiting for Boruto after putting his elbow on the table at his master-chair and resting his face on his fist

Y/N:(These targets I just sent some of my impatient subordinates are King Seimun's Militia that patrol the streets are people that enjoy bullying the weak and exploiting their power but even so I do not need to waste my time by destroying them myself so why not send my most powerful although impatient underlings to kill those wicked men it is a win-win situation for me I do not have to waste my time and my subordinates can get a proper challenge they wanted.)

Then as Y/N activated his dad's Kāma Seal Symbol on his left hand he said in his head and thoughts after activating Isshiki Ōtsutsuki's Kāma Seal Symbol and looking at it

Y/N:(Ever since I mastered this symbol of dad's Kāma Seal Symbol within those Two and A Half Years of hardcore training I have realized that even without accessing the Version 1 or Version 2 of Dad's Kāma it can still absorb Energy and Ki-Attacks ...

Y/N:(Ever since I mastered this symbol of dad's Kāma Seal Symbol within those Two and A Half Years of hardcore training I have realized that even without accessing the Version 1 or Version 2 of Dad's Kāma it can still absorb Energy and Ki-Attacks but this Kāma Seal Symbol I activated once I went Full-Power considerably and significantly boosted my power speed defense and Energy and Ki-Attacks Heh-Heh-Heh before I activated it I was Large Planet Level but then when I activated the Kāma Seal Symbol it boosted all my traits in battle to Super-Large Star Level quite interesting.)

Then as Boruto woke he yawned while stretching his arms then said in his head

Boruto:(Guess Big Bro's started on breakfast time to get dressed.)