𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒏𝒆

First of all!

This is a SEQUEL!

So, if you hadn't read Beauty in a Cage, I don't know what the hell you are doing here.
Please leave and come back later :)

If you DID read BIAC, I recommend you go reread it before this, because I actually edited it with a few new details so this sequel would make more sense. AND you'll remember some stuff you might have forgotten over the months.

I'm very excited about this, I'm a sucker for the fantasy genre and I loved writing this story the first time, I couldn't help but writing a second part.

It'll also be a three-part story, and if everything works out, you'll have one part per week. Because they're really long ones.

Hopefully, you'll like it as much as I do!

Mag🦋

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬

🍃💧⚡🌱🔥

Part one.
[Louis' POV]

Being a healer was a hard task.
It was a huge responsibility. You could often see death right in the eye. You were the one in charge to avoid it, to prevent it.

Luckily, since the Phoenix was freed, there hadn't been lots of life or death cases. Salvatores were more interested in attacking each other than us.
But still, we healers, took our job seriously. And me, now more than ever.

Being the head director of the healers trainees program, having teenagers learning from me while I did my job, was another reason to remain precise, controlled and quick. Handling all four elements could be very confusing as you start learning. That's why young healers needed to see it in action.
So, after the war ended, Anne put me in charge of them.

And now, since the whole community knew what Harry, Sean and I had done, these teenagers were looking up at me as if I was a hero.

It was both funny and a very huge image to live up to. I was their teacher and their example.
I couldn't afford to make any mistakes now.

"Wow, Mr. Tomlinson!" - Bella exclaimed. - "Can you teach us how to do that?"

I chuckled.

"Sure." - I looked down at the guardian on the examination table, who was sporting a huge injury on her knee. - "Mila here cut her knee. We can see by how much it's bleeding that it's a deep cut." - I said, getting a bucket of clean water next to me. - "We'll clean it up first." - I said, guiding just a thin string of water out of the bucket and running it over the wound. - "As we clean the excess of blood, we're also trying to find the source of it. We need to make sure the cut didn't damage any nerves or bones."

All of them kept looking at me working with wide eyes and nodding along.

"If the nerves are damaged, what do you do?" - Bella asked, always the voice of the group.

"Well, I don't think that's the case." - I said calmly, not wanting to alarm Mila. - "But if it was, I'd probably work with tiny shocks of electricity to give the nerves back their functionality as much as I can. There are medicines, and exercises you can do to help your muscles too." - I explained as I started to close up the wound, welding the edges together with just a tiny flame coming from my fingers. - "But, as I said, it was not Mila's case." - I smiled.