Fairy's Tantrums 🥛🤱

Start from the beginning

Avni( put her head into his chest and uncomfortable into gown as her skin is irritating): Neilu am sorry Maine overreact kar diya par me bhi kya karu mujhe ye sab dekhte hi khane ka man karta hai it's ok tum niche chalkar kha lo gulab jamun paneer masala Jo bhi ho me kuch din ke liye adjust kar lungi ( neilu am sorry i overreacted big what should I do whenever I see gulab jamun yummy dishes my mouth become watery it's ok you go downstairs and eat gulab jamun paneer masala i will adjust for some days)

Neil( see avni is bit uncomfortable in her gown and her skin must be feeling irritating so he get up and open the cupboard and take out her silk nighty which length is upto thighs): no avu me bhi yahi khane wala hu and waise bhi meri zuban na tumhari jaisi chatori Nahi hai mujhe bas khana chahiye fir wo Bina masale ka ho ya Bina namak ka ho chalega ( no avu i am going to eat this only and anyway my toothsome taste is not like you I want only food that without spices with out salt I can manage )

Avni( shocked): ufff kaise insaan ho tum bimaro wala khana bhi pasand hai haaye ( uffff how's you human ? You love patient food ?)

Neil( pinch her nose): yes baby let's change your clothes

( avni nods and Neil immediately remove her gown and avni is now naked)

( avni blushing)

Neil( smiling to see shy avni): oho wifey you loo hot with out clothe

Avni( blushing avni): shut up neil
( Neil suddenly see her vagina skin is becoming too much dry)

Neil(thinking): viraj se baat karni padegi avni ki skin bahot dry ho gayi hai kal rat ki medicine to asar ki hi nahi hai ( I have to talk with viraj asap avni's skin becomes dry yesterday night medicine not effective)

( Neil make her wear silk nighty)

Neil( take her on his lap and put tray aside and filing porridge into spoon): let's have a dinner Wifey

( avni make face and Neil put porridge in her mouth and avni make face)

Avni( yuckk face and try to remove bite but Neil stop her): yuckkk Neil ye kya hai? Bahot Ganda taste aa raha hai ( yuck neip what is this? It's really bad taste)

Neil( sweetly): avu don't you dare to remove warna i will slap you

Avni( shocked): what me nahi khavungi to tum mujhe maroge? ( what if i won't eat them you will slap me?)

Neil( pinch her nose and again put porridge into her mouth): yes chote bacho ki tarah tumhe bhi biscuit milega ye sab khatam kar na hai samjhi na warna viraj ko bulavunga ( yes exactly same like small kids get biscuits or smack thay i will give you you have to finish this all of it otherwise I will call viraj)

( avni silently finish porridge and cabbage salad along with milk after that Neil also eat same food and now it's time for medicine and as always avni throw too much tantrums but when Neil pretending to acting like calling viraj she immediately gulp her medicine immediately)

Neil: avni baby u lie down and spread your legs ok i am coming

( avni nods and Neil goes in washroom and wash his hands properly and wear gloves and take out cream suppository and come back to find avni madam is busy into watching reels)

Neil( sit on his knees): avni baby mobile side me rakh do ( avni baby put a side your mobile)

( avni nods and immediately spread her legs)

Avni( afraid): neilu please be gentle
Neil: ha Mera baccha me pyaar se karunga dard nahi honga ( yes my child i will do it lovingly you won't feel pain)

( avni nods and Neil part away her vagina and avni start crying as her vagina's skin has crack so she is in pain and Neil slowly put insert the applicator fully into her vagina.then he  Press the plunger down to discharge the medication)