Chapter 10

Alex' POV 

So we have finished the season. Sadly we came second falling one point short to Chelsea. But the last match of the season we redeemed ourselves winning 2-0 against West Ham. Apparently England didn't have any matches so no call ups happened so we all have the summer free. My birthday is today. 

I've finished half the songs and I at least want 12 songs on the album. The ones I have finished are called:

Lights Up, Cherry, To Be So Lonely, Sunflower Vol 6, Canyon Moon and Treat People With Kindness

I feel like I'm missing something for the last 6. They need to be heartfelt. 

Also thankfully my Dad hasn't tried to make contact with me since that last match. So life is going great so far. Still having nightmares but not as many panic attacks.

I wake up in a cold sweat yet again, I looked at the time seeing that it was 7:23. "Happy Fucking Birthday to me." I muttered before sitting up and leaving my room. 

I walk downstairs seeing the happy couple making breakfast. Well Viv making breakfast, Beth can't cook for the life of her. "Happy Birthday!" They said in sync. I was shocked. I pretty much never celebrated my birthday. 

"How did you know it was my birthday I never told you guys?" I asked. 

"Jonas told us the moment we knew that you would move in with us." Beth replied. 

"Okay then." I said still a bit shocked. 

"So what do you want to do today?" Viv asks me while passing me a stack of pancakes.

"Um I don't know. I never celebrated my birthday so seriously." I muttered. 

"But it's your 18th birthday. The time you become legally an adult." Viv says. 

"To me it's just another day." I said. 

"Well that's unacceptable. Lets go to a bar." Beth says wanting to celebrate my birthday big.

"No please can we not I don't like the idea of drinking because of my Dad." I quickly ramble out. 

Viv wraps me in a reassuring hug before saying "What if we do a movie marathon and invite some of the girls. Will that be fine?" I nod thankful that we are gonna do something chill.

"But before we do anything can I show you some of the songs I have made so far?" I ask wanting to get there opinion on my songs. 

I show them all the songs with the lyrics on my phone. By the end of Treat People With Kindness they look up at me with an expression I can't quite read. 

"How does your brain think of these things." Beth says in shock. I just shrug.

"So which one was your favourite?" I ask. 

"Mine was Treat People With Kindness." Beth says 

"Mine was To Be So Lonely." Viv says.

"Okay i'll text on the group chat inviting the girls." I say before going back upstairs. 

Since our house is quite big we will remove the coffee table and inflate a few mattresses with some blankets and pillows. After about 2 hours of preparing the living room and buying snacks, the Arsenal girls slowly filled the house each wishing me a happy birthday before sitting themselves down. I lay on a mattress with Katie and Leah before we start binge watching the hunger games. 

Th straight girls (not a lot of them) commenting on how hot Finnick and Peeta are while the gay girls comment on how hot Katniss is. 

In the middle of the 4th movie I look around when I realise that most of the girls are cuddled into each other asleep. I slowly lay down closing my eyes thinking about how this is the most perfect family I could of ever asked for.