Chapter 2

Arriving in the changing rooms she greets all her fellow teammates before looking at the shirt hanging along with the captains armband. It was always a thrill seeing that before every match. Alex went into the bathroom to get changed. Normally her teammates would question it but they just got used to it by now. After coming out of the bathroom, she joins her teammates in their warm ups. She was the only person on the team wearing under armour so no one can see the many scars that has built up over the years.

Without her knowing their was a few special people in the crowd with the names of Leah Williamson, Beth Mead and Vivianne Miedema. They were sent out to this football match by Jonas since he wanted others opinions on this youngster. 

Doing shots against the goalkeeper, Alex never missed. Whether it was an awkward shot or a volley it would always end up out of reach for the goalkeeper. The Arsenal players were shocked that this 17 year old could do shots that they probably couldn't do first try.

The players were called back into the changing rooms for a quick chat and reset. Once they got out onto pitch Alex had to say a few words of inspiration. 

"Okay girls lets go out there and destroy them. I don't care if they score in our heads it will always be nil-nil. Just know that I am so proud of how far we have came. So why not finish that journey and add another trophy to our growing collection." Alex shouted getting shouts of agreements from her teammates. 

"Oi Jonas didn't tell us she was skipper of the team." Beth exclaimed. 

"Well Jonas is full of surprises isn't he?" Leah retorted earning a nod of head from Viv. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip to end of the match. 

Alex's team won the match with a score of 5-2, Alex scoring 4 of the 5 and assisting the other 1. Of course she scored two from a volley and one from a corner. The three girls in the stands where shocked by the bullet aim on the kid. They made their way down to the coach so they could speak with the next Superstar. 

"Can we speak to Alex Styleson please. This is regarding the head coach of Arsenal." Leah said with a sense of authority. The coach recognized the players and agreed quickly. 

"Hey Alex someone wants to speak with you." Coach shouted over the music which was coincidentally her viral song Kiwi. 

"Who is it?" Alex asked confused on who would want to see her.  Coach just shrugged which made Alex more puzzled that she should have been. Exiting the changing room, she realizes that there were three woman there who she looked up to. 

"Hi-i" Alex stuttered a bit clearly shocked. The three woman smiled at the young girl easing her nerves. Beth being the shortest had to look up a bit at the 5"10 teenager. 

"Hey Kid we came to watch your match because our coach is interested in how well you play. You clearly proved that you played well so we came to offer you a contract for Arsenal." Leah stated. 

"Oh shit um yes of course I would love to play for you guys." Alex replied with a smile. 

"Great we will send you an email saying all of the important things. I know you will fit in well with us." Leah smiled before leaving. 

Alex stood there frozen processing what the hell just happened. Sophia came out finding her best friend practically frozen. 

"Is that who I just thought it was?" Sophia asked with excitement in her voice. 

"Holy fuck Arsenal want me on their team." Alex said with realization. 

The pair started jumping up and down with excitement. "Wait but you're not coming with me. Who's gonna help me with panic attacks or nightmares or my songs." Alex started to panic ramble before being cut off by Sophia.

"Remember I'm only a phone call away and I'm sure you will find someone who will help you like I did." Sophia said reassuring Alex. They hug each other before getting changed and going back home. 

-------------------------------------

As Alex enters the house she feels something sharp hit her head. A smash was heard before she realized it was a now broken bottle. 

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!" Her Dad screams in her face. She didn't answer resulting in him kicking her in the gut again and again. Then throwing her in the basement and grabbing a old broken beer bottle. He took off her shirt before slashing her many times making her go numb. After she passed out on the ground he left slamming the door behind him. Darkness was her close friend