Part 41

To my Scrollstack readers, rush to read chapter 42 and enjoy the surprise.

Third update of this week and a surprise update for you all and still you all complain that I don't update on time ☺️ bad peepooolesssh.

Do vote and comment as an appreciation ☺️❤️

Don't forget read the promo at the end of the chapter.

Phones or tablets?

Burgers or noodles?

Pizzas or masala dosa?

Please read my author's note first.

I don't force my readers to pay for the chapter but here are readers who are stooping so low and going around and asking pdf or spoilers for the paid readers. What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Thoda sa wait nahi hota tum logo sey? Pay nahi kar rahe ho koi baat nahi, patiently wait toh karlo, I am giving free chapters na.

Also to those readers who are saying that "Where is grovelling?" And why am I showing Jaiveer's past and all. Guys Jaiveer's behaviour is connected with his past. And if you are finding it boring please stop reading this book because there will be few more of his past and I have to show it because it's all interconnected.

Shravani's POV.

I thought about my outbursts on Jaiveer two days back at Abhimaan Sayantika's penthouse. I might be very mean to Jaiveer these days, and it's because I don't know what to do and how much I hate myself for always giving in to him.

I want to hurt him, to bring the reaction out of him, I want him to feel but then in these three months, he hasn't changed. He is the same cocky bastard with a beautiful face and blank eyes.

My heart is not ready to be broken by him again, even though I wanted to give him a chance, I just can't. That negative thought in me always stopped me.

Sighing out, I laid on my back comfortably, my hand going straight to my belly as I caressed the baby bump which started showing, that my baby was getting bigger and making its place safely.

Three months back I was desperate to abort my baby because I didn't want a toxic environment for my little one, but then I started feeling special, I started speaking with my baby, and when I heard those little heartbeats I fell for my baby. My heart fluttered, knowing my blood and flesh were inside of me.

I didn't opt for Gender Reveal in New York, I didn't want to know, it's better if it's a secret.

I have felt my baby's kicks, my occasional cravings and my mood swings during work hours.

My baby has become my warm ball of sunshine, and I am so excited to meet my little Angel.

Just a few months more.

Getting out of bed, I let out a sigh and put on my slippers before making my way outside the room. The mansion was calm because the clown of my sister was still at school Mom and Dad had left for their work and the butlers were in their quarters.

I looked around before my head started to spin, I should go back to my room instead of standing here.

When I walked back to my room, I slumped down on the bed and the next thing I felt was a sharp pain in my lower belly which wrenched out breath from me, leaving me breathless.

What the fuck is happening?

My hand securely covered my belly as I let out a breath, caressing my skin. "Calm down baby." I could hear my heartbeat in my ear and the loud thumping of my heart.