With a polite nod, the mage introduced themselves.

"Good day, Miss Raisa. I am Elara, sent by Duchess Violan. I will assist you with the teleportation and the transportation of the duchess's order."

Raisa offered a warm smile, relieved that her worries about delivering such a large order had been addressed.

"Thank you for coming, Elara. I appreciate your help in this matter."

Elara reciprocated the smile, her voice reassuring.

"It's my pleasure. We are ready to teleport whenever you are, Miss Raisa. You just need to let me know when you're prepared."

"I am always ready."

The mage nodded back and began preparing the teleportation spell, her hands tracing intricate patterns in the air.

The magic enveloped them both, and within moments, they vanished from the bakery, heading towards Henituse Dukedom.

As the teleportation magic whisked Raisa away from her bakery, she felt a moment of disorientation.

The world around her twisted and contorted, and then, just as suddenly, it snapped back into focus. She had arrived at her destination.

To her astonishment, she found herself standing within the grandeur of the Henituse Manor.

The surroundings were nothing short of breathtaking, with opulent furnishings and a regal ambiance.

A graceful woman, with an air of dignity and warmth, approached her with a smile.

"Welcome to Henituse Manor, Raisa. It is an absolute delight to see you again."

Duchess Violan spoke with a sense of elegance that bespoke her noble upbringing.

Her presence was commanding yet comforting, and her eyes held a spark of genuine interest.

With a deep, respectful curtsey that she learned from the lady herself, Raisa greeted the duchess with eyes full of delight.

"Your Grace, it's an honor to be here and to meet you. Thank you for your order and invitation."

The lady of the house accompanied her precious guest to the drawing room.

Duchess Violan and Raisa continued to chat, their conversation flowing easily as they discussed a wide range of topics.

The atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable, and Raisa felt at ease in the duchess's presence.

Then, the duchess casually led the young lady into a conversation that took an unexpected turn.

Duchess Violan, with an almost theatrical sigh, turned to Raisa, her eyes shining with feigned disappointment.

"You know, my daughter, Lily, is a spirited young girl, but she's always been quite resistant to wearing dresses. It's a challenge to get her to try them on. She claims they're too restrictive and prefers more practical attire."

Raisa, ever the understanding and empathetic soul, listened attentively.

She found herself nodding in agreement as she responded.

"I can understand that, Your Grace. Some people just prefer comfort over frills. Each person has their own style and what makes them feel confident."

"But she hardly gives her mother a chance to see her in a beautiful dress. It's almost as if she's doing it on purpose. I've nearly given up on convincing her."

"Yet, you couldn't deny that Young Lady Lily Henituse suits with her greatsword than in a ruffled colorful dress."

"Indeed..."