"I'm a God, Penelope! I can do what I want!" He replied haughtily. She sighed, absolutely exasperated. "They don't know that! We're playing with fire here! Turn the car around, Apollo!"

But alas, it was too late. A ring of charred soil formed around them. The bushes and carriages around them caught fire and Penelope shot him a glare.

He grinned, unclasping his seatbelt and getting out of the car. "Let's go, darling!" She sighed and struggled with hers. "I haven't done this in ages! Oh got it!"

Apollo opened her door for her. "Thanks. But are you going to leave your Maserati like that? The people here have yet to see a car." She pointed out.

He groaned. "I don't like changing out of my sports car but..." He snapped his fingers and it changed into a carriage. "There you go..."

Penelope then paused. "Why didn't we just go straight to Kraken?"

Apollo shot her a dashing smile.

He needs to stop doing that. Penelope blushed.

"Cause I wanna explore! Let's get going! Shall we, darling!" He said, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. She sighed. "Why do I even let you call me that?"

.

.

.

"Apollo?" Artemis called out. She frowned once she realized that he wasn't in his temple. "Weird. I haven't seen him in days. Perhaps Father knows." She left his temple and went to her Father.

On her way, she passed Aphrodite. "Oh Artemis! How do you do?" She giggled. Artemis sighed. "Aphrodite." She acknowledged. "Quite well. Pray tell, have you seen Apollo, by any chance?"

"I haven't." She said as she pouted her perfect lips. "Is he not in his temple?"

"I wouldn't ask you if he was, now would I?" She deadpanned.

"I suppose not. Perhaps he is out and about in his sun chariot again?" She suggested. Artemis frowned. "Perhaps. But this isn't like him. He usually answers when I call him. Even my Iris messages aren't reaching him."

"Even Iris messages? Oh, dear. This is troubling. It must be very serious if even Iris messages aren't reaching him! Do you think he's in trouble?" She asked, worried.

"Or maybe he does not want to be found?" She wondered.

"Artemis." Aphrodite started. "Has Apollo ever ignored your calls?"

Artemis paused. "We need to tell the others." She stated before marching to Zeus' Temple with Aphrodite in tow.

"Father, this is important." Artemis announced.

Zeus raised an eyebrow. "It must be very important if both the Goddess of Chastity and Goddess of Love have come together." He huffed.

"Apollo is missing!" Aphrodite exclaimed. Zeus frowned. "Missing? How so?"

"He hasn't been responding to my calls. And Iris messages aren't reaching him. It's either he doesn't want to be found. Or he is in a place beyond our reach. Like Alaska." Artemis stated. "Everyone here knows that Apollo never ignores my calls. No matter how busy he is. I fear that he is in danger."

Hera, who had been quietly observing, spoke up. "An Olympian is missing. But unlike with Artemis, we have no idea where he is." She was quiet for a moment before she spoke again. "I suggest we wait. For two days at most. If he still does not answer, then we can hold a meeting and dispatch demigods in search of him."

She looked at Artemis who thought hard about it before nodding slowly. "Alright." Artemis replied. "That seems to be good enough. Thank you for your time." She said before turning to leave. Aphrodite followed her. "Don't worry Artemis!" She said. "He is a strong God. So he'll be fine!" She exclaimed. "Oh dear me! I promised to go see Ares! Well, toodles!"