NSFW! Sir Falspar x reader - Driving Lesson

Start from the beginning

"Come on, let's go!" Falspar got out of the ship as I hurriedly turned the Starship off and locked it before following Falspar.

"W-wait! But Sir Arthur-"

"Ah, come on, he won't notice. And if he does, then I'll explain, okay?"

He slowed down as he turned to me.

I caught up with him and agreed.

We headed to a plush toy shop first.

"Oh. Look at how adorable that plush toy is!", I turned to him as it seemed I tore Falspar out of his daydream while looking at me.

"Adorable! Do you want it?"

"Hm... I rather look around some more!" I answered as I turned back to the shelf full of those cuddly things.

After some more looking I finally found something.

"I know! I want that one!" I finally decided on one and Falspar gave me a thumbs up.

"That'll be 14,99 $", the cashier at the desk said and I pulled out my card.

Suddenly.

"Here you go."

Falspar's card went on the Card payment device.

"Thank you. Here's your cash receipt. Have a great day." They smiled at us as I took my things and went outside with him.

"you didn't have to-", I went as Falspar interrupted me.

"Aww come on. You did great back there. I told you you're going to be the best driver ever!"

I blushed at his praise.

Since we got hungry we went to a food store next.

The both of us ordered our food and sat at a table.

But then...

Sir Arthur called.

"Oh oh-"

"Don't panic! I got it alllll under control", he said before answering the call.

"Eyyyy Arthur. What's up? Oh, no we are still driving. They are doing great! Yeah. No worries! We are careful. They are already great at driving. I told ya! Hmh. Sure, yeah, bye!"

"So...what did he want?" I asked.

"Just wanted to check on us and know how you were doing with driving and stuff. No worries."

The food came and we were eating while chatting some more.

He is such a funny guy. When he took off his mask, I just couldn't help but smile. He always takes things so easy. Sometimes, I wonder how he does that.

"Yo, you okay?"

I snapped back into reality as I quickly excused myself and told him I was just happy about my driving progress.

"Pff I thought you had a crush on me for a moment, haha", he joked as I flinched.

He surely hasn't noticed that, right?

He's too stupid for that.

Well too bad that's my type.

"W-wait...do you?"

My face went slightly pale for a second. I must have been silent for a tad too long.

"uhm...I..."

Was it really the perfect timing to confess in the middle of eating?

"Oh, you do?~"

I flinched again as he was suddenly beside me, leaning towards me.

"I-I yea I do- maybe a bit- or-"