'Where is she going at this late hour?'

A frown makes its way to Jungkook's handsome face and settles there seeing his dear wife act weirdly.

Jimin suspiciously darts his eyes around, checking his surroundings in a lazy manner to see if someone is watching him. In Jimin's defense usually no one ever saw him and his friends sneaking out to work, so he assumed it would be the same today and felt too lazy to thoroughly look around and that was the biggest mistake Jimin made.

Jeon Jungkook, who was still inside the Lamborghini, scrutinises his wifey's every move with a frown plastered on his face.

'Why is she acting so suspicious... What are you up to, Minji? What are you hiding from me?'

Jimin lazily walks off while clutching onto his black bag tightly, still unaware of the pair of brown doe eyes that never left him even as he left.

Without wasting anytime, Jungkook buckles his seat belt again and reignites the Lambo.

"I'll find what you are hiding from me, Minji... you just wait." Jungkook mumbles to himself and furrows his brows.

With his lower lip stuck between his teeth, he turns the black Lambo around and follows behind his wifey.

》7FATES nightclub

Jungkook quietly and stealthily tailed Jimin all the way to 7FATES while maintaining a fair distance so the latter won't notice him.

'What is she going to 7FATES at this time?'

'Perhaps she's here to party... just like the first day I saw her here...'

Jungkook smacks his lips and squints his eyes, continuing to watch his wifey from a distance after assuming that Jimin is here enjoy with her friends.

But the next thing his wifey does is head toward the club back entrance, proving the mafia's assumptions wrong.

Jimin enters inside like it was a daily occurrence, which, by the way, was done daily. Seeing the way his wifey disappeared behind the club doors, Jungkook's eyes enlargeed, and a confused expression settled on his face.

'Why did she enter the club from the backdoor?! As I know, only staff and authorised people can enter through the back. Then why did Minji go in? And go in so casually? So casual as if it was fine every single day by her..'

Jungkook deeply frowns and tuts before driving towards his usual parking spot. The mafia boss parks the Lamborghini in the parking slot that is reserved for him.

He taps his fingers on the steering wheel as he impatiently glances at the club door, anticipating for his wife to exit.

A few minutes pass by, and still, there is no sign of the mafia's wife.

'Oh! Maybe she's here to meet PJM. Today, I'll catch them red-handed'

A smirk creeps onto Jungkook's thin lips as an idea pops up to his mind. He has a perfect opportunity to find the truth & confront his wifey.

Jungkook hurriedly unbuckles his seat belt and gets off the elegant Lamborghini, looking like the drop-dead gorgeous mafia boss that he is.

He hastened to the back entrance and leans against the wall. He turns his head left & right and checks his surroundings, making sure no one saw him.

Devilishly smiling, he takes the door handle in his hand and quietly and discreetly opens the door slightly, just enough for him to peek in through the open space.