𝙞𝙞. falling slowly

Start from the beginning

Jon turned to Robb and Taliana, "Next time l see you,
you'll be all in black," Robb jester, making Taliana smile, "It was always my colour," Jon went along, "Farewell, Snow," Robb spoke and Jon shot back with, "And you, Stark," Then Taliana spoke up, "It was very nice meeting you Jon Snow," And Jon had to hid the smile that wanted to come on his face, "It's been an honour meeting you princess," Taliana give him a look and stepped back, and Jon and Robb leaned in and embrace each other.

Robb and Taliana walked back inside together as Jon watched.

—————୨୧—————

TALIANA AND ROBB WERE TOGETHER AGAIN, she was walking with him and an idea popped in her head, "Robb, It would be respectful to go see your mother to give her my condolences, about Bran," Robb sighed and frowned, "I don't think that's a good idea Taliana, only because my mother is going through grieving, and I believe she isn't a big fan of your family," Taliana felt a sadness that lady Catelyn didn't like her family.

"Oh, okay," Taliana looked down and Robb felt bad, just then little Rickon walks slowly up to them, "Rickon, you remember Taliana! Right?" Robb asks Rickon who doesn't speak much, Rickon nods.

Taliana crutches down to Rickon, "Hello Rickon," Rickon put his head down shyly, Taliana takes one of Rickon's small hands into hers, "Your brother will wake up, you have to believe it for it to happen," Taliana spoke to the young boy. From behind her stood Robb mesmerized by the Baratheon girl.

"Taliana," Robb spoke which she turned her head to him, "I must talk to my mother, can you stay with Rickon?" Taliana smiles softly and nods. Robb smiles and walks off while Rickon watches him.

"Let's go on a walk?" Taliana suggests to the young boy who nods, and still hand in hands they walk around. Taliana tries to make Rickon speak. She gets him to speak a little but not much. As the hour gets late Taliana brings Rickon inside and gets him feed. Before Taliana gets one of the ladies to get Rickon off to bed.