Episode 12: Happy Spongiversary

Start from the beginning

SpongeBob:
Gary, I just remember we don't have the room! Oh how is my whole family supposed to be in here. Well this was a real bust.

Suddenly the picture of his parents' old house opened and Wally pops out of it.

Wally:
Hey why the long face, SpongeBob.

SpongeBob:
Oh hey Wally, I was just sad. I'm supposed to host my family reunion, but my place is nowhere near big enough.

Wally:
Don't worry, I've got your back.

Wally then stepped out of the picture and gripped the wall and tore away the paper.

Wally:
Walhalla should give you the space you need.

SpongeBob looked inside and saw that Wallhalla was indeed massive

SpongeBob looked inside and saw that Wallhalla was indeed massive. He then turned to Wally with a smile on his face.

SpongeBob:
Oh thank you, Wally.

Wally:
Don't mention it.

SpongeBob then reached inside his head again and pulled out another set of ribbon. Together with Gary and Wally he decorated Wallhalla to fit the family reunion.

SpongeBob:
Thank you Wally.

Wally:
Don't mention it, SpongeBob. I'll just be in the mold garden while you have your reunion.

Wally then jumped back and retreated to his mold garden. SpongeBob then walked out and looked at the wheeled cart he kept the cake on. SpongeBob then leaned on the cart as Gary slithered up to him.

SpongeBob:
Isn't this great, Gary? We ah e everything decorated, everyone else is on their way with the rest of the food and we've got the cake right here.

Suddenly the cart begins rolling and rolled out of SpongeBob's door. Realizing his mistake, SpongeBob screams and runs after the cake that has been wheeling away.

SpongeBob:
I can't let anything happen to that cake! That's the dessert for my family reunion!

SpongeBob then continues to run in an attempt to catch the cake. The cake first wheels it's way towards the playground. The children immediately see it and run towards the cake, through SpongeBob sees them move towards it and begins blocking the children from the cake.

SpongeBob:
I'm sorry but it's for my family!

SpongeBob then manages to keep the children away but the cake still rolls towards the other parts of Bikini Bottom. Next the cake rolls down towards Glove World, and goes through the entrance. SpongeBob jumps and tries to grab the cake but only lands on top of many glove-shaped balloons. The cake rolls down and lands on a roller coaster. SpongeBob gets on the roller coaster to try and grab the cake but the safety bar pops into place and the roller coaster begins moving.

SpongeBob:
Wait no don't....

SpongeBob screams as the Roller Coaster takes off with intense speed. The cake goes out of the cart and lands on the wheels outside of the park and begins to roll away. While dizzy, SpongeBob looks to Glovey Glove and notices all the balloons he is holding.

SpongeBob:
Excuse me, Glovey, how much do you want for all those balloons?

SpongeBob then buys the balloons and takes off into the air. Noticing the cake rolling towards a cliff, SpongeBob swings and let's go of the balloons as he dives towards the cake. Narrowly making it, SpongeBob reaches into one of his holes and pulls out his bubble soap, catching the cake and himself in a bubble as the cart goes over the cliff.

SpongeBob:
Phew that was close. Now let's get back to my place.

SpongeBob then takes the cake and goes back to his house. Back at the pineapple, the doorbell rings and SpongeBob opens the door to find his parents in the doorway.

SpongeBob:
Mom dad you made it!

SpongeBob was quick to hug his parents, who did quite enjoy.

Margaret:
Wow you really pulled this together.

Harold:
I'm impressed, son. How did you pulled all this together at the last minute?

SpongeBob:
Oh it was no big deal.

Margaret:
Well it looks like the rest of the family likes it.

SpongeBob looks and sees that his many aunts, uncles and cousins also arrived. Even a few baby and child sea sponges came to the reunion. SpongeTom then arrives slightly out of breath.

SpongeTom:
Sorry I'm late, I had to go evict Gordon. Wow, you did great, SpongeBob.

SpongeBob:
Thanks SpongeTom. Now let's party!

SpongeBob turns on the jukebox and some music plays. SpongeBob then dances as does every other SquarePants. The traditional dance being the way all their reunions start.

To be continued