DekuBaku: Time Flies

⚠️Kiriraraka⚠️

Two former childhood friends became classmates. And although there were certainly more than just differences, they continued to develop and then lived together rather passively. A healthy lifestyle for both. But have they become the friends they once were? I regret saying that, but no. Yes, it may have seemed that way again, but different feelings had developed in the two boys. Stronger feelings. More passionate ones. But none of them confessed their love to the others. Time passed. The former U.A students are now Japan's greatest heroes. In everyone's eyes, they were the dream team among heroes. But no one could imagine what kind of relationship the two had with each other.

In addition to working together, it would be common for the two to have as little contact with each other as possible. At least that was the case with Katsuki Bakugou. So how on earth did these two share their lives together? They live together. Yes. Seriously. Katsuki Bakugou voluntarily shared a home with Izuku Midoriya.

The reason? Unknown. At least for outsiders. Only the closest friends could speculate about an obvious truth. It was clear to their friends that Izuku and Katsuki loved each other. They thought it was stupid that neither of them noticed the other's feelings. They already lived together, so why weren't they a couple? Oh well. They were both just blind...

But now back to the point. What kind of relationship did Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou have with each other? So. Ever heard of "Friends with Benefits"? Oh yeah. Hard to believe, but it was true. They were too stupid to confess their love for each other, but having sex together worked. But for both of them it was just a hobby... A kind of pastime... Maybe you could also call it a kind of training- Anyway. They suffered because of it. Secretly, of course. They loved each other. They didn't just want to have sex with each other, they wanted to have a real relationship. Full of love. Passion... Why did they do this to themselves? Well... At least they had something from each other. Aside from not knowing how one feels about the other, they at least had close physical contact with the person they loved. And even though they suffered, they could not let go of this act.

It was winter now. The activity described above has been going on for almost a year now. Maybe something would finally change. They were at a Christmas market. Escaped the usual stress by strolling around with all their friends. Because they deserve it. All of them. Finally some peace and quiet from a hero's activities and just being a normal part of civilization again. So they dawdled around.

They were drawn to some games. Many things reminded them all of their childhood. Man... time flies... They were grown up now. Some of them have already started small families and gotten married. And they continued to keep in touch. What a joy that some things never seem to end. This thought now crept into Izuku's head, catching his closest friends and his love of life doing some stupid things. He smiled. Laughed lightly, which also subconsciously caught Ochako's attention. She looked sideways at the green-haired man and noticed the sparkle in his eyes. This in turn was not due to all the stands such as the Christmas lights in the immediate area. No. But only from a very specific person. A bit loud and aggressive if you asked Ochako, but was she happy that Izuku had fallen in love with the blonde. Now she had to giggle a little too. She lightly nudged the freckled boy in the side with her elbow, getting his attention.

»See something you like?« she smiled provocatively.

This made Izuku blush.

»So obvious?« He scratched the back of his neck slightly nervously and initially avoided direct eye contact with the person he was talking to.

The girl tried to suppress her laughter, but quickly answered the question with yes and then suggested to the green-haired man that he should finally confess his feelings. Of course Izuku wanted to start straight away and explain why that wouldn't be a good idea, but he was immediately stopped by Ochako. She had a steady gaze. The look was serious. She was serious. In this way, she conveyed to him that he had nothing to be afraid of or worried about. He swallowed. Did she know something he didn't even know? Did she possibly know about the special relationship he had with Katsuki? But before he could think about it any further, she smiled at him again and disappeared back into the crowd, ending their conversation. Yes. It was probably about time. He swallowed again, but pushed aside his now nervousness with a smile before rejoining the others.