Library of the Snakes -120-

Start from the beginning

With all the energy from the molecules, the flare lit ablaze, allowing you to toss the fuse onto the floor.

Now being able to see, you dug through the bag, pulling out a bunch of gauze and unscrewed the water bottle. Soaking the gauze, you began to gingerly wipe the blood away from your scalp. Road rash was so annoying, especially when it's because you fell off of a flying ship. Once the gauze came pretty clean, you bit your cheek, holding a hand to your wound.

Touching the wound, you pulled platelets up, trying to get them to form a scab. Fuck it hurt.. But you had to be healed if you wanted to fight. Now the whole ribcage trying to shatter situation.

Gently trailing a hand along your rib cave, you identified 2 ribs that had cracked, and one that had snapped... Easy enough.. how would you even fix this?

Weave. Weave the bone together.

You had little experience in the medical field, but you could do this. For your life's sake.

Just needed to spend some time going through it in your head. You couldn't make any mistakes.

▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭

Holding the edge of your first rib in between two fingers, you swirled the molecules back and forth, causing a 'stitch' between the sides of the crack. You held a whine in as your chest got tighter, and began to reform to it's usual shape. You quickly did the second the same way, fortunately a bit less painful.

Now the last one. You searched for the edge, slowly spinning it as you tried to find where it originally connected. Matching the ridges, you went to connect it, and the flare went out.

In shock, you moved your hand, causing the rib part to rotate freely once more, and it hurt. You yelped in pain, hunching over yourself. You wanted to die. You wanted to curl up and die.

Don't. Lloyd.

Right. Lloyd would kill you himself if you managed to do that. Biting your cheek again, you went to finding the edge again, ignoring how uncomfortable it was to be moving a bone inside your body. Lloyd. "I know.." you hissed to the voice, trying to not expand your lungs too far. Lloyd.

Why did the voice keep saying his name? You knew you had to live for him, but why-

"Y/n!"

You looked up, watching the blond of the hour run in your direction. His hand lit up so he could see. He slid to the floor, tackling you in a hug. "You're alive.."

Nodding, you pushed against him, trying to not move too much. "Yep. But dont- I'm busy.."

He frowned, watching you grab your rib again. "What- what happened?"

"Stupid beast cracked two ribs, and broke a third. Jay found me and led me here, to be safe, before driving off. I-" You hissed in pain, starting to stitch the bone back together. "-I needed to fix this quickly..."

Garmadon stepped up from behind Lloyd, crouching on the other side of you. "May I?"

You looked from him to your rib, before moving your hand away. Did you trust him?

He pressed a clawed hand into your abdomen, causing a ripple of pain to tense through your body.

"Stop it! You're hurting her!" Lloyd yelled grabbing his arm.

Shaking your head, you put a hand onto Lloyd's wrist. "It's okay.." Your chest tightened, as you began to feel your bones shaking against each other. Then they stopped.

Garmadon lifted his hand, giving you a look you couldn't quite figure out. "Oni trick of healing. Doesn't work on dragons, but it is just small enough as to not harm an Elemental Master."