Be Yours -119-

This is the chapter you've been waiting for Deeb :3

This is one of the chapters I'm proudest of :)

------------

Pixel sighed, typing on the keyboard. "Cole, Jay, Kai, you are all overheating your engines. I ask that you ease off the power boost."

"This power boost is awesome!" Jay yelled over the communications, clearly ignoring what the Nindroid had said.

Stepping up, you grabbed the console's mic. "It won't be awesome if you blow up your engine and you are decimated with it. Turn the power boost off."

He groaned in response. "Party pooper.." But he did turn the power boost off.

Lloyd laughed, watching Wu behind you. "Is that the Dragon Armor you guys got from the First Realm? It actually looks pretty cool."

"You didn't think I would sit out the most important battle of my time, did you? A battle against the very forces of darkness?" He smirked in response, pulling the sword made from her bone out.

That made you think once more: where the fuck did your sword end up? You had checked the monastery, but it wasn't there. And you couldn't really check if the prison had taken it or not. You had definitely left it at the monastery before that though.

Garmadon scoffed, judging the armor. "If you think father's armor will protect you from the power of the Overlord, you are unfortunately mistaken.

Gritting his teeth, Lloyd turned to Garmadon. "Do you have anything positive to say?"

"I am positive that we will lose." He remarked, a taunting smirk growing.

Lloyd glanced upwards, certainly asking something of his grandfather, before looking back to Garmadon. "If you're so convinced we're doomed, why did you even come? I don't like you! I never wanted you in my life!"

"Then don't be in mine!" Garmadon yelled back. "I never wanted a son, but look where it got me! With a small brat who thinks that just because he wears green he is destined to win."

Breath hitching, Lloyd pushed Garmadon away, stomping out of the bridge.

You ran after him, shivering as you got caught in the quick breeze. How fast was the Bounty going? "Lloyd! Wait!"

He continued, coughing into his gloved hand. You could make out the black blood dripping off of it. You followed him downstairs, into the lover deck.

Speeding up, you ran in front of him, holding out your arms in front of you, trying to get him to stop. "Please- Lloyd-"

Lloyd shook with a sob, reaching his arms around you and gripping you tight, as if you were the one thing grounding him to the world. "I can't.." He coughed again.

"You can't what? We- we need to get you medicine, you're going to pass out again at this rate.." You pleaded, watching Lloyd cry and cough into your shoulder.

He shook his head. "I can't- if I do then it'll stop this whole stupid Oni Form thing and then we can't defeat the Overlord. I- am.. am I really that horrible of a son?"

You frowned, running a hand through the back of his head. "Of course not. You've always been put on a pedestal by everyone, but you never let it stop you from being human. And your fath- Garmadon is just trying to break you down and tear your mortality apart. You're an amazing person. I wouldn't be in love with you if you weren't, so that's something.. and.."

"I love you." Lloyd muttered into your shoulder, tightening his grip. "I love you so so so much. I'm sorry for everything you've gone through because of me. I'm sorry-"