" Okay class this period is about to over .so as far I am aware you are starting with calculas . So after lunch we will meet again and I expect you to revise anything you learned before about it as I will ask questions in between. We will start with simple differentiation which I think you will be able to to do . So I hope good performance from you . Good luck ."

And the bell rang indicating period was over.

After a three more classes it was lunch and nj has no plan to stop by the lunch hall and grab a plate .He just wanted to sit in the library and read a book today .

He was passing by lunch hall as that is the way to library max and his gang cornerd him in the hallway .

Nj knew that he can never be peacefull thanks to max.

" What is it max ? I said I will complete your work and give you by tomorrow morning ." Nj said in a low and irritated voice.

" Oh , yes you will . But now go grab me lunch . " Max gestured towards lunch hall .

' it's okay nj just grab him a plate and and you can leave . Yeah .' nj thought and went in the room followed by max and his minoins.

Nj took a plate and got it filled he spoted max at one of the tables and went there to hand him the plate .

He placed the palte in front of max and was going out of hall but-

he didn't saw max sticking out his foot in front of him .

He let out a small cry as fell on the floor face first .

" Where do your think you are going bitch ? I am not done yet .am I?" Max said with a mocking smirk .

He picked up the juice can and poured the juice all over nj's uniform.

"Now you look good to go ." Tears spring in nj's eyes but what could he do against it Nothing .

He just stood up and ran out . It was like max has to ruin his uniform once a week with something .

Sometimes he have to go the old neighbour to ask for some satin remover for his uniform .He fells very embarassed but he have to .

On the other side jin saw all when he was going by lunch hall with the physics teacher .

He tried to go and stop max but the teacher Mr. kang stopped him .

"we also fell bad about nj but can't risk our job so if you don't wana losse your job don't bother max . " with that he left .

when seokjin turned around nj have already left . With a sigh he went to his office .

Nj didn't had any spare clothes at his locker cause he forgot to put his extra uniform there after washing it so he had to leave for the day with a out pass he went home .

After lunch when jin came to nj's class he found the seat at back empty . He thought nj must have gone home because of his ruined uniform .

With a sigh he continued the class .

Nj reached home took a shower changed his clothes. He still had  one and a half  hour to start his shift at cafe.

so he decided to do max's work so that he will not be beaten tomorrow .

After completing the work it was just 20 min till 2 so he locked the aprtment and left for work .

A quarter past 8 nj opened the apartment door .He took out his shoes putting them beside the door and slipped on his house slippers .

He went to the small kitchen area and drank a glass of water . He put some water to boil and went to wash his uniform .

He had asked the kind old neighbour for stain remover while coming home and she gave him some .

He washed the uniform. After that he made himself a cheap cup noddle and some rice with this small of a dinner he went to study .

Nearly at 2 AM he closed his maths book . He made his bag and kept it on the table . He laid in his bed took out the photo frame of his family from under the pillow .

It was him with his mother and father . He didn't had any photo of his hyung tho .

After his hyung left his father burned all his photos .He didn't remember properly how he looked . He just knew his name .

The only thing of his hyung was the small chain with a little koala that his hyung gave him on his 5th birthday .

It was not expensive just a small chain of not so precious metal but it was his hyung's first gift to him . The memories of him with his brother are not clear . But he do remember that how he used irritate his hyung.

His hyung dropped him everyday at
Kindergarden before going to his own school .Nj used to kiss his cheek before saying bye and running of to the playing children inside .

It continued nj was now in middle school .He was in 1st standard now . As always his hyung took him to his school. At school gates his hyung crounched down in front of him .

He kissed his hyung's cheeks and gave him a smile . His hyung retuned a soft smile . " hyungie loves you joonie . Take care of yourself ." With that he kissed nj's forehead and stood up .

Nj was confused at first but as a child he shrugged it off thinking his hyung is just getting emotional . "Bye " with that he ran inside the school building waving at hyung and smiling.

" Good bye nj ." His hyung gave him smile turned around before started walking away . nj went inside thinking his hyung is going to school .

But what he didn't knew was that his hyung never went on the route to school that day .

When nj came home he saw his mother was crying and his father was yelling at something . One thing was missing his hyung .

He went to her mother and wiped her tears with his little hands . " What happen ma? Where is hyungie ? "
His mother just pulled nj in her embarase and hugged him tightly .

The little clueless child didn't know why his mother was crying he just hugged her back .

" Hyung is gone joonie . He is .. he left us joonie . He left us . He ran away from home ."

" Why hyungie left? Is he mad at joonie because I broke his pen yesterday ?. Eomma joonie sorry I will not bothel him I will be good boy . Please ple - please say him to come back eomma. " He was crying along with her mother because his hyung his brother has left him now or maybe for forever.

His father was mad for days . Nj used to cry a lot but soon he started going over it . His eomma was there for him .

But now he has no one beside him . He is alone in the cold bed with the memories of his hyung and parents. He still remembers his hyung's last words to him ." Hyungie loves you joonie . Take care. "

" Joonie loves you too hyungie ." Nj drifted to sleep after exhausting himself from crying .

He doesn't know his hyung is alive or dead . He doesn't  know where he is . He just hopes that one day he will find his hyung. This hope is making him keep going in this cruel world.

He slept with the hope that one day he will meet his shooky hyung . .............

Words : 1835.