chapter 55

(Boris' pov)

As we all ran after Scar and CUP_rifle, I noticed a few small details.Everything was more mechanical and futuristic than how cardboard and cartoon our world was. It was also covered in continuously flowing ink.also, there were a lot of cameras, which made me slightly anxious.

We were now all walking, but my ears were down, and I was looking at all the cameras with an anxious face.Nine apparently noticed and walked beside me.

"You alright?"He asked, and I nodded, not looking at him.He rolled his and put a hand on my shoulder.I jumped slightly in surprise, and he sighed.

"You're anxious, I can tell."He said calmly, and I looked at him.

"W-wow, you haven't even been dating me for a month, and you can already tell what I'm feeling..."I said with a nervous chuckle.

"You're pretty easy to read, Boris."He said.I raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off.

"Cool." I said blankly, and we just walked in silence for three minutes.He looked up at me with a worried expression.

"What's wrong?"He said, and I shrugged."Don't ya see all the cameras?"I asked, and he nodded.

"Don't ya like being on camera?" He asked with smirk, and I nodded."I do,but I feel like someone...no...something is watching us."I said nervously.

He nodded and held my hand."Just calm down. I don't want you to have a panic attack from this."He said sincerely.I took a deep breath and smiled as I held his hand tightly.

We continued walking for a while before we were right by the dome shaped building.CUP_rifle walked up to it, and the door automatically opened.

We all walked inside and started walking around.Mugman kept touching things, and Scar kept telling him to stop.After a little while, we saw a blue hedgehog. CUP_rifle was gonna walk up to him, but Nine told him not to, so we just kept on walking.

After a while, we walked into a weird room and just chilled in there."So, who was the hedgehog?"Muggoski asked, and Nine groaned.I chuckled and kissed his forehead.

"Let's just say me and him aren't good friends."He said, and Muggoski and CUP_rifle nodded in understanding.

Suddenly, a group of robots walked into the room and looked at us."You all are in violation of rule 372. You must be taken to the council."The first robot said and held up their shooters.

"Run!"Snakes shouted, and we all got up and started running.We were running and dodging bullets till Nine got shot in the leg by one of the lasers.He fell down and held his leg.He then got up using his mechanical spider legs to run.

I rolled my eyes and picked him up bridal style and continued to run.He was blushing, but right now, all I cared about was his safety.

I soon saw two distant figures ahead of us, and as soon as we got close enough, I saw that it was...

(Hope you like it!)