Chapter 17

(Mugman's pov)

We had all found a small room to sleep at, and Allison decided to play a game of truth or dare.

"Okay, Freddy,Truth or dare?"Allison  asked with a smile.He thought for a moment before answering.

"Truth,"he said.I looked at him and shrugged.Freddy was the most truthful anamatronic.

"Is it true you're dating Bonnie?"She shouted.We all looked at Bonnie with a surprised face.He blushed and looked away.

"Y-yeah..."Freddy mumbled.We then all crowded over them and congratulated them.

"Yeah, lads!you sure ya don't wanna play truth or dare?"Foxy asked, looking over to Boris and Nine.

Nine shook his head and went back to writing on a notepad that Boris gave him.

"I'm good, guys.Besides,it would be better not to do something so intense."Borid said, rubbing the back of his neck,a nervous smile on his face.

"Alright guys.But you're missing out."I said and looked over at Freddy.

"Truth or dare,Henry?"He said, pointing to Henry.

"Dare!"He shouted."Go kind a cutout of Joey and punch it!"Freddy said excitedly.

Henry bolted out the room with a "Watch me!"Everyone then bursted out laughing.

(Nine's pov)

I looked over at Boris, who was drawing again.He was drawing Jack B, who was sleeping on the ground in the corner.

"Nice drawing,"I said.He looked at me with a smile.

"Thank you"He said and looked back at his notebook.

I then focused back on my notebook that I had notes down on about this place.

"Hey Boris!"Bonnie shouted, and we both looked up at him.

"Want to go to the old stage and see if our pipes ain't rusted?"He asked.Boris nodded and ran over to Bonnie,Foxy,and Mugman.I sighed and looked back at my notebook.

I watched as Boris walked out the door, and Bonnie,Foxy,and Mugman ran after him.

If only he knew.

(Ima be busy for a minute.most likely, a week or two cuz school is starting for me on Tuesday)