3 | ''good girl''

"𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴?"

𝐈𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤, and Emma could honestly say she was enjoying her time in Forks

𝐈𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤, and Emma could honestly say she was enjoying her time in Forks. Her students loved her, collectively deeming her the best teacher in the entire school, and she loved them. The Cullen-Hale siblings had quickly become her favorites, though she kept that to herself. Sometimes Edward would send her a knowing look and Emma would wonder if he could hear her thoughts.

She had joined Bella and Charlie at the cafe again the past Thursday, and Charlie informed her that he had a tradition of ordering the berry crumble every week. They had then created a tradition to have a weekly dinner at Carver's every Monday, no exceptions but dire. Emma was thankful that she had moved across from the Swans.

Sadly, the sun did not peek through the thick clouds that covered the sky the past week. The rain was on and off and the temperature wasn't getting any warmer. It was Monday again and Emma was excited for another dinner with Charlie and Bella.

Her day had been a good one. She knew most of her students' names by now and they would always say hello to her when they saw her in the hall or walked into her classroom. Alice, Jasper, and Emmett were as friendly as ever, coming in early to school every day just to chat with her. Alice often brought up their father, and Emma saw how deeply they cared about him. They praised him every time they brought him up to her. Emma didn't mind in the slightest. In fact, with each new thing she learned about Dr. Cullen, the stronger her desire to meet him grew. She wanted to meet the kind, selfless, compassionate man who had raised five wonderful children.

After their bell would ring for lunch, Edward and Rosalie would stay back a few extra minutes to ask her about her day. She was touched that they cared about her and she was thrilled that they enjoyed her class. Knowing Edward was a bookworm, she felt pressure for him to enjoy her class. As if he could read her mind, Edward often assured her that he was having a good time. While she and Edward would talk about books, she and Rosalie would talk about fashion. Rosalie wore designer clothing and did her makeup and hair every day, dazzling Emma with her beauty. She was always flattered when Rosalie complimented her outfit.

The bell rang as her last class and the school day ended. "Thank you, everyone. Remember, tonight's homework is to read Act III, Scene I. Come to class with an answer to the question: What is revealed about Emilia?" The class thanked her and took their leave. Emma quickly packed up her own things. The roads were especially icy that morning and Charlie was worried about her driving her Prius, so Bella offered to drive her for the day. Emma had refused at first but Charlie would not have it, insisting that her safety was on the line if she drove her own car.