More fluff exstended

Start from the beginning

And she did. The first song was awkward. Kyoka had a voice crack But the entire arena didnt care. the concert was still as loud as ever, cheering for her. She played Hero Too, The same song she played at the UA festival. And the crowd was loud. nearly deafening. It gave Kyoka a rush of joy. It caused her heart to beat faster and faster, Her joy rose with each second. And her performance was breathtaking. She played a total of 8 songs. Each got a standing ovation. 

With sweat on her forehead, she stepped away. Slightly out of breath. tired but glad. and she still had one goal. She needed to kill Izuku. She saw him. He had his back turned. the fool would die without realizing it. a fitting end for him. But before she could swing her fist. Izuku almost summoned the band.'' Woow Miss Jiro, you were amazing out there. I think our styles would combine really well.'' Yeah, A collab would totally be sick.'' Kyoka blushed. her favorite band wanted to work together on a song. She didnt even notice Izuku walking backward. trying to escape.

'' IZUKU'' Kyoka said. she noticed he was not there anymore. Izuku nearly ducked in shock. He quickly grabbed something from his pocket.'' SMOKEBOMB.'' He threw it on the ground. Trying to escape fully using ninja techniques. But instead of the human-sized plume of smoke, he was hoping for. instead of a small puff of smoke that Vegapunk made for Eri. Just a small smoke bomb she could use to flee for fun. Kota already had some that were larger, he used them to flee from scolding. It never worked. 

Izuku stood there in awkwardness as Kyoka stared him down. '' damn wrong pocket.'' Izuku pulled out stuff from his pockets. Before he grabbed a slightly bigger ball. This one is the size of a tennis ball.'' no dont.'' Kyoka said, almost scolding him like someone would a dog that would steal food. But he threw it anyway. As it hit the floor. Nothing happened. The ball broke in two.'' well that was anti...'' an explosion of smoke happened. In a millisecond the entire concert hall was under smoke. it rushed out'' climactic.'' Nobody was able to see, But thankfully because it was a vegapunk creation. Breathing was normal.'' You know I have sound abilities, right? I can still find your exact location because of the vibrations on the floor.

'' ah. I had not thought of that. But in my defense. RUN AWAY.'' Izuku started running away from Kyoka in full sprint right behind him. She grabbed a random piece of metal and ran past, covering it in Haki as she was planning on murdering Izuku for her embarrassment. Izuku stumbled out the door. falling on the floor. powerless for Kyoka who started smacking him. Thankfully using the rubber powers and the fact Kyoka had let her Haki go, it didnt hurt. But Kyoka was swinging down at him.

--------------------

'' Babe you like tots look fire right now. like total bea you know what I mean.'' Camie spoke as she finished Toru's makeup. She looked at herself in the mirror. She couldn't get enough of that sight. She was able to finally look at herself. Ever since she was four, Toru had gone invisible. She was unable to see herself nor could anyone else. Thankfully with the help of Nezu. Vegapunk, Izuku, and some of his teachers. She was able to turn it off and on when she wanted to. She was able to decide when and what she wanted visible or not. 

Which brought these moments forth. Where she was just enjoying looking at the girl in the mirror. She nodded. Camie while she was kind of hard to understand, especially early or late in the day. Was beyond amazing at makeup. Camie knew what she was doing with makeup. '' Well done, Hope you can swap clothing quickly because we have around 5 outfits set up babies.'' Camie nodded. Mitsuki smiled as she walked toward them. Mitsuki had used her name and influence as Izuku's Girlfriend to make a fashion show.

Dozens of high-profile fashion creators showed up and asked if they also could help. Mitsuki didnt care. Toru and Camie were her models. Both were beautiful and loved the attention. Toru was dressed in tight light blue jeans. A matching turtle neck top. A hat that finished the outfit. with two nice sneakers. She looked casual. Camie was dressed in a long open-leg dress. A beautiful dark blue dress. black heel shoes. Her hair was done in a loose manner, poofed up to give volume. Both nodded as they went for their first walk. Camie was first.

Each step was done with confidence and purpose. Her hip pressed out slightly to give a view of her curves. How the dress showed them off. As she reached the middle. she stopped. struck a small pose. Before walking forward. With her hand, she swipped her hair up. A wink toward Izuku in the front row smiling holding up a large sign.'' YOU'RE DOING GREAT.'' He was overly excited but how could he not? As Camie reached the front. Toru started walking aswell. Both were on the same tempo as one walked back and one walked forward.

Toru loved the feeling. Dozens of people saw her. actually saw her. It was like a dream come true for her. They reached the middle. Both stopped at the same time. Both smiled as they shared their excitement for a small second. Both walked again. Toru was not able to hide her blush and smile as she noticed Izuku's excitement. He wasnt alone but mostly the rest were able to remain calm. Seeing the stage could not be that empty. Some other models not even 1% as cute and adorable or sexy as Toru and Camie came walking in. Izuku barely noticed her. But it gave Camie some time to change.

Dropping the dress, she instead jumped into a business suit. A simple black suit. Perfectly made to fit Camie by Mitsuki herself. While her name was already known in the fashion industry. This would be the first time her clothing went fully mainstream for everyone to buy. Mostly she worked on clothing for Inko and Hisashi. Izuku aswell but that was alot less as he didnt swap outfits that often. But now. She wanted everyone to wear the Mitsuki brand. Of course, it wasnt just her brand. Masaru was a massive help.

Mitsuki might make the designs and is the public face. But if not for Masaru's extremely skilled and world-class sowing skills. Her dream would still just be a dream. Toru also swapped outfits again. They showed 10 total outfits. Each then had already been able to be mass-produced. Without enslaving Masaru and working him to the bone. He had a team of nearly 400 people, trained in his style. A legacy to remember. A sowing style that was able to not cause any tears. Something that caused Masaru his new girlfriend and Mitsuki to party for the entire evening. Overjoyed with the success they had gotten