Royal Dates Pony& Ibara

'' Are you sure Pony,'' Izuku asked Pony, He had just shown up at her door on his motorbike. She nearly jumped out the window when she heard Izuku. As she came down she tackled Izuku. If Izuku didnt see it coming from a mile away. She instantly came up with her date, Izuku had planned for them to just head to one of the big anime studios to see how they do it, But Pony had her date idea,'' YES IT CAME TO ME IN A DREAM.'' She excitedly screamed inside Izuku's arms.'' I am okay with it, Just seemed weird for you to request it.''

She gave him a big kiss on the cheek.'' I love the Rodeo, we also go when on vacation in America, Next time we go, my dad promised we could do some real bull riding.'' Izuku smiled. He placed her down.'' Let's head out then, If we are quick, we might even get some extra manga for I have Ibara.'', Pony jumped on the back of the motorcycle.'' You need a helmet Pony, Even if we dont crash, you dont want bugs in your teeth or eyes.''

'' B-but my horns.'' Izuku nodded as Pony whined.'' That did make it slightly more difficult, But.'' Izuku pulled out a new helmet one with holes for her horns.'' COOL, THAT'S MINE?'' Izuku nodded as he gave it. She instantly put it on, a wide smile on her face as Izuku took a seat in front of her. She wrapped her arms around Izuku.'' Now let's go.'' Izuku laughed as he started the bike. He drove toward one of the nearby Rodeos. The part they were going for was filled with American stuff, Such as fast food that served bigger portions.

It gave everyone a chance to experience America, The rodeo bar that they went to was Pony's favorite because it was Truly an American bar placed in japan. Because well that was just it, The owner of said bar was a well-respected rodeo bar owner in multiple countries..'' Here we are.'' Izuku said parking the bike. He hadn't even locked the bike up, Pony stood at the door pointing inward and screaming at Izuku to hurry up and walk inside. Izuku '' Pony, I need your helmet,'' She pulled it off, and first thought about throwing it so she could enter but just sprinted.

Izuku placed them on the bike and followed Pony inside. She had made her way to the bar.'' Two root beer please.'' Pony I can have one aswell right.'' Izuku joked with Pony laughing.'' No, order one yourself, stinky pinky.'' But as the two glasses of root beer were placed down, by an old western-looking barkeep, Pony slid the second glass over.'' You do snacks aswell.'' The man nodded as he walked up, flicking his cowboy hat back.'' What can I do for ya.'' Izuku waited a bit for the freakout only for that not to happen. So he shrugged and ordered.'' Nacho's?'' Yes, please.'' Pony agreed with the man to nod.

'' Weird he didnt freak out, Most people do so.'' Oh, he is blind. He uses echolocation.'' Pony had been here before.'' You like America dont you.'' She nodded.'' I grew up in Texas, we came back because my mom and dad wanted me to enjoy my heritage. I only got back in japan, in my last year of Highschool.'' Most have been a culture shock for you, I have had some fun in America before and it's different.,''

'' You dont know half of it, America it's normal to walk and eat, I use to run to the store during the break with my friends, and eat snacks while walking back, I did that here and everyone just stared at me as if I kicked a puppy.'' Izuku laughed as the nachos were placed in front of the duo with both digging right into them.'' might not be breakfast food, But damn these nachos are great.'' Izuku laughed as he stuffed his face with them, the gooey cheese, which covered each of the fresh Tortilla chips, Pony wanted to agree, But as her entire mouth was stuffed with cheese and chips.

She swallowed her mouth full,'' Barkeep, Is the bull ride open.'' Pony excitedly said as the barkeep nodded.'' It is. Just walk toward the cow and talk with Jimmyboy.'' Izuku chuckled.'' Excuse me is that his name.'' The barkeep laughed,'' No, it's part of his title, Jimmy boy, bull controller. It's the same for me.'' Billy Jones, Barkeep. '' Izuku laughed as they walked toward jimmy boy. Pony instantly wanted to hop on. And seeing Pony already had been her.'' Zuki, Whoever can hang on the longest on the hardest difficulty is the winner.