Royal dates. Mitsuki & Kaina.

Izuku smiled at his outfit. Much like his American friend Izuku stood in swim trunks and an open Hawaiian shirt, His hair a mess like normal and plain flip-flops on his feet. He looked at his phone and noticed it would be quite sunny so as he walked down the hallway he grabbed a bag he prepared before. He then walked past the hanger where he looked at a straw hat with a red piece of fabric at the base.'' Nah doubt I need that.'' Izuku said with a laugh as he walked out.

He went for the garage where he stepped into a red convertible. He drove with the top down toward his home. where Mitsuki stayed. He knew the house was mostly empty. Both Jin and Alfred weren't around as they were either with their own families. or they were around Eri and Nemuri. Both getting the full royal treatment. Eri because she was a princess and Nemuri because she was pregnant. So as he expected the area was empty. He parked right in front of the door and stepped out. Going to the door and knocking on it before opening.'' I am coming it so cover up.''

Izuku had been using that joke ever since their meeting where she jumped out naked. He smiled as he walked past some of the weapons and artworks on the side of the walls. as he reached the living room he saw Mitsuki. She wore very tight booty shorts that barely covered anything, they looked much like panties. and then a sports bra. It did very little to hide her curves.'' hello ichan.'' Mitsuki said with a coy smile. She gave a wink which caused Izuku to clear his throat which then caused Mitsuki to fall back on the couch laughing.

'' OH LOOK AT YOUR FACE HAHAHA.'' I-its really not that funny. But your gonna wear just that.'' No, I have some looser shorts, I just wanted to bully you a bit, Like the old days.'' Izuku pouted a slight bit before dropping on the  couch himself.'' Go get dressed them, The tournament starts soon.'' This got Mitsuki to sit up.'' the what.'' Izuku chuckled.'' I forgot to tell you, I signed us up for a couples volleyball tournament. I hope that's alright.'' Mitsuki laughed'' That is fine with me. Tho we gotta make sure nobody faints when they see you.''

Izuku agreed. Tho thankfully he had powers to alter that, The only question would be what power would he use.'' your grandfather maybe.'' Dont think he would work for this. But I have an idea. Now if you go get dressed I will get ready and meet you outside. I can just move quickly.'' Izuku smiled as he got up and started walking toward the outside, Thankfully he was well aware of what area he needed to move to So turning his arms into blue bird wings as he used the Tori Tori no mi model phoenix(Bird-Bird fruit model Phoenix)

By the time Mitsuki walked out Izuku was waiting for her, Much to Mitsuki's surprise, she knew who he was.  Izuku stood with his face turned into a slightly younger Shanks with  a straw hat on his hat.'' Now should work, He is rather Mysterious. At least to me.'' Izuku nodded. Shanks was one of the more hidden helpers.'' Acceptable.'' Izuku asked with Mitsuki going to tease a little bit more.'' Oh of course he is far better looking than you. How could I ever have a problem going on a date with such a hunk?''

 How could I ever have a problem going on a date with such a hunk?''

( I don't own this artwork)

Izuku pouted as He stepped back into the car. Mitsuki sat down with a smile.'' Now you better not drag me down, I don't want to lose to some wanna-be amateurs.'' Izuku's pout turned into a smile. Her competitive nature jumped out.'' I will give it my all within my human capabilities, So don't expect me to start using the six powers.'' Mitsuki understood so they drove off and headed toward the beach.