╼⊳⊰ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II ⊱⊲╾

┈┈───╼⊳⊰ ✧ ⊱⊲╾───┈┈

❝𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖈𝖚𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉. . .❞

❝–𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖇𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖙 𝖋𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖘 𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖘. . .

𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊

𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊

𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊'𝖘 𝖓𝖔 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊

𝕱𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌. . .❞

You could see a somewhat gloomy view of the residential building in the distance. The place seemed completely empty and silent.

Dead.

As you entered the Ruins you had to solve many puzzles along the way. The puzzles weren't really a big problem and you handled them with ease. Also, not all of them worked. Although, the wound on your arm made it a bit difficult to move around. In the time you'd spent here you hadn't encountered anyone, just piles of dust. The only sound in this place was the echo of your footsteps. It was creepy in here. You wanted to get out of here, but you were also curious about what had happened.

You took your gaze away from the purple buildings and turned around, entering the hallway. As you continued on your way you came upon a large tree, without leaves. You stepped around it as you continued on your way.

In front of you stood a house with the same purple brick walls. You stepped inside, your mind wandering.

The house was cozy and pretty. And yet. . . .

◦ ◦

◦ ◦ ◦

It was abandoned. Dust on the shelves, long untouched books, an empty chair, an extinguished fireplace. . . . It gave an unsettling feeling.

You looked around the living room and kitchen. When you entered the house, though, you were most interested in the stairs to the basement. You didn't find anything of interest here, except. . . .

Nothing.

You went in another direction. Entering the first room down the hall, you looked around. A closet, a bed, a lamp, old baby things. . . . You walked out, there was nothing of interest here. The next room didn't stand out either. Well, except for the open book on the table.

Basically, the whole book was filled with puns about bones. Reaching the end of the hallway you pulled the knob of another room.

It was locked.

You didn't want it badly . . . You went to the mirror next to the door.

◦ ◦ ◦

«It's you»

You didn't look in the mirror for long as you soon turned around. Well, this place seemed safe. You decided that before you went down to the basement you'd better bandage your wound. Who knows what might be down there?

You plopped down on a chair in the living room and took your bag off your shoulder. You needed to get a few things out to deal with your wound. A slight pain throbbed in your arm.