Was it the wine?

"It would have been newsworthy too," I muse. I swallow, looking back at the glass. "Can I ask why?"

He shrugs, "You're pretty in a sassy kind of way, you're a good actress, and you're -" he waves his hands around, "approachable?" he says. "Like it's easy to talk to you."

But we don't talk, I want to say. That little balloon that inflates inside my chest deflates just as fast. Like most pretty boys, he wants to just have a one-night affair.

"Do you like me?" He asks when I don't respond.

It's so materialistic. There weren't any conversations, no texting behind closed doors. No moments of heat slipped through. How shallow to fall in love at a glance. On looking - approachable.

I hear a bit of a sound behind us, so I turn around to see Harry Wolfe, a red wine glass in hand walking towards me. I smile and wave at him.

Christopher turns to see who I've smiled at waved at and deflates a little, "Well, I guess I have my answer." He stands up, ignores Harry Wolfe and walks away.

"What were you two doing out here alone?" Harry Wolfe hisses.

"Talking," I say turning to look at the pool.

"Well, everyone else is talking about the two of you now."

I blink at Harry's words, then my lips curl and I turn towards him. "Are you jealous?"

Harry's mask slips and a scowl comes on his face. Of course, the idea of Harry Wolfe being jealous of me talking to Christopher is so outlandish his face has to comply and rid himself of the happy couple mask he's been trying to display. He turns his face towards the pool so no one else can see the scowl on his face, "we're supposed to look perfect together," he hisses.

"It's hard to do that when everyone always wants to talk to you," I shoot back.

He scowls deeper, "I didn't even want to come here to begin with."

"So, what are you doing here then?" I mutter back.

We hear footsteps and immediately a pleasant smile adorns my face and Harry relaxes his expression. It's hard to believe that he thinks he's a bad actor when he makes me believe his facade so effortlessly in moments like this.

"This is the place to be," one of the stagehands says stepping outside, he walks straight towards Harry. "Hey Harry," he says, "My daughter a fan, do you mind if I take a video of you saying Hi to her?"

Harry smiles amicably, "sure, what's her name?"

"Louisa, she's ten," the man offers, he holds up his phone and Harry Wolfe says sweetly, "Hi Louisa, you're dads a real champ. He told me all about you and I hope everything going great with you. Thanks for supporting me." He smiles and waves at the camera and the stage hand beams.

"Thanks, man!" He gives Harry a fist bump and walks back to the party.

"All you know about her is that she's ten," I say.

"And her father is Gerald who's been bugging me since I've come on the set to say hi to his daughter." Harry Wolfe says. "What else do I need to know?"

"Her school, her friends, her interests?" I push back, just irritated. I would hate him if he said he knew me like that.

Harry turns to me, then frowns, "Are we still talking about Louisa?"

I want to throw something at him. I really do but it's the heels clacking on the floor that stops me from throwing my free glass of wine at him.