TAKE 7

WE'VE BEEN FAKE DATING for three weeks now and I'd recognise Harry Wolfe's adorable dimples anywhere. We're at Universal Studios for the first of twelve dates arranged by his PR team to make us look perfectly happy and very into each other.

Harry Wolfe is dressed in a black, white and red Tommy Hilfiger Sweater, dark Levi jeans and wearing a black cap. He's handsome even if his eyes are covered by dark shades.

"Hey Vanessa," He greets me, spotting me in the crowd.

Um - Harry Wolfe, can spot me in the crowd.

My cheeks decide to flame up in response to his warm, dare I say, sexy tone because well, it's Harry Wolfe!

I mean, try and put yourself in my shoes. Okay, I know they're not comfortable. But when a celebrity, you've had a crush on for so long just treats you like his girlfriend. You're not going to care if it's fake or not.

You're going to want to scream, take a selfie with him and, cry when you're home.

So naturally, I'm not really acting like his girlfriend, though I should be. Instead, I'm filled with too much fangirl-ness to actually act.

"You look beautiful," he says, not too loud but not too soft either. Not just for my ears but for the ears of everyone around us.

I flush again. Rationally, my mind reminds me that it's not a sincere compliment but I can't help but be pleased. It's also because I'd taken a lot of effort into how I'd look.

I'd gotten my very first, non-vintage, Giorgio Armani black vest, paired off with Levi Jeans that I already owned. The Giorgio Armani vest cost as much as I'd earn in three months as a waitress.

It's insane. It's amazing.

I know I shouldn't be happy for almost ruining Harry Wolfe's career but when everything's working out to your advantage...

"So, what do you want to do first?" He asks. He reaches for my hand. Despite his quiet cold nature, his hands are warm, lovely to hold and enough to make my heart race.

"I haven't been here before," I admit. "But I've always wanted to take a look at the Jurassic World exhibition."

If he's surprised I've not been here. He doesn't show it. "Let's go," he says, that grin plastered on his face. Maybe, I've seen him often enough to recognize the lack of sincerity in it. He looks as sincere as a doctor who tells you it isn't going to hurt.

And maybe I'm getting over the star-studded sunglasses because I can't help but push. "Is this your first time here?"

He scoffs, "Of course not."

"What's your favourite attraction?" I ask.

He glances at me, his smile flickers, annoyance maybe, but he answers anyway, "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter."

My eyes widened, "Really?"

"I liked the books," he says defensively.

"I didn't know you could read," I tease, it's one of my favourite lines from Harry Potter - The Chamber of Secrets.

"That line isn't in the books," he says annoyed, "Tom Felton made it up on the spot."

I didn't know that but what I do know is that he looks for every reason he can find, not to like me. I could tell him the weather looked perfect, and he'd find the storm cloud in the sky to point out for me. It's an eerily familiar feeling and not one I'm fond of.

Then again, maybe it's me? After all, I'm the one who's put him in this predicament. I'm the one responsible for the dark cloud in his perfect sky.

"It's a good line," I tell him. I don't frown, because it's my fault and the least I can do is to mitigate it. "One of my favourites."