"Ah-"

vlad came through the door looking tired but serious.

"I need to talk to kiki real quick. Can you give us some time alone?"

"Ahh- sure."

she left the room snickering like a job been made or just flirting in general.

"Vlad, are you ok? I thought you were asleep by the time I showered and washed my hair."

"ehm.. I just woke up randomly and just wanted to see you. not that I wanted to annoy you or something else. But I was just..ahh fuck.
I'm way too tired to be thinking all scrambled right now."

"Do you want some tea? I can make you some tea to help you wine down. This banquet had us all dry and dirty. especially coming back right when the clock hit 3am. I can't believe she used my computer. like, does she know my passcode... I don't want to scold her for just trying to play. I'm not her mom."

"No.. I'm fine. but I want something else from you."

"Hmm? what is IT-"

he pinned her to the wall, his breath felt heavy but so soft felt.

"Vlad..?"

he suddenly kissed her on the lips and dismounted the kiss after seconds.

"...oh..
Did I just feel what I think I just feel? vlad, actually.. he kissed me in the second time. He doesn't feel like a normal adult man kisses that tastes like a street or stinky spit..
He's soft... and his lips feel like cotton, I didn't realize this at the first time I kissed him. i...really like him... very much.." kiki thought in her mind as she sighed so slowly as Blush reoccured into her face like scrubbed wet makeup.

"Oh..sorry. I acted on my own. I didn't mean to push you like that without asking for consent -"
kiki grabbed his skirt and kissed him more.

"No.. you're ok. You don't need to ask for consent since I want you to fu-
UH."

"HUH??- PFFF"

"STOP LAUGHING."

"I'm sorry. You said it so blunt😭 I didn't expect that at all. but either way. I don't care. I... I enjoyed it a lot since I made the move first."

"Do you want me to kiss you more. or do you have to do it instead?"

He rubbed his hands around her waist. keeping his face red.

"nooo...I'll do it. you may seem like a beginner kisser to me, so let an expert do the work for a beginner. like a video game when im a pro, and you just started the game at level 1."

"Don't get too cocky.. I don't need this from you. I want this, actually."

"You seem more odd than usual when I'm trying to show affection to you. But fine. let me work you..to the bone." he smashed his lips into hers. and stayed like that for a while until it's qualified to be making out.

It was 4am. They were both on the bed. It was kiki's room.
they both were making out, it's like a breath of relief that they shown off their true feelings in the circle of this make out session. they both dismounted. Both look like a mess.

"Ha..hah..I..di..
Did you get into a relationship previously to be this good at kissing? like you are f-far much better at this than I am.."

"Hic..guhh..
yeah, I have. much of the women I have been with in my life aren't much, or they just want my money.. being a ceo can be a fatigue bank to take and deposit. but I'm glad I'm pleasing you like this.."

"Pleasing?"

he dimmed his eyes, grazing his finger to parts of her body.

"You look messy here, you look red as a rose and your breathing is shaky to my presence and how im giving you the best experience. so better make it last until we both pass out onto here. not only are you amusing to look at, but you're also a fighter. I really like that."