Chapter 10

Happy looked at me than back at him; "what did you do Athena old man." He growled out as I smirked. "Tell him." "tell him what Jax?" I growled out as my mother looked at me; "Clay just fucking tell them...I have to leave." She mumbled taking Happy's daughter in with her. "Athena wouldn't quit whining so I smacked her." "like her butt like we do?" Happy asked as I scoffed. "no her face. She had a hand print on her fucking face Happy." He turned to look at Clay as he backed up a little. "Old man.": Happy growled out.

-Coral-

I woke to a dip on the bed, I groaned softly; "Athena?" I mumbled, "no baby its me." I heard Gemma. I groaned opening my eyes; "What's going on where did Athena go?" "she's still sleeping." She said softly. I sat up rubbing my eyes. "What's going on?" I asked softly as she sighed. "Clay hit Athena pretty hard that it left a mark on her. So Happy and Jax are dealing with it." My eyes grew as i tried to calm myself. "I knew Clay was a terrible man but I didn't think he would hurt my baby." I said softly. "The twins are in their bassinet on the side of your bed. I figured I would let you know what is going on before I head to get my divorce papers because no man hits my grandbaby." I nodded as i rubbed my eyes as Gemma held tears in her eyes. I hugged her as she sighed. "I am so sorry baby." she whispered. I sighed and kissed her head. "Mommy why is Grammy crying." I looked at her. "She is upset with grandpa because he hurt you." She looked at Gemma and hugged her. "Its okay Grammy you didn't hurt me." my eyes watered as Gemma let go of me to hug Athena. Jax and Happy walked in with Emma, "everything okay?" I nodded getting up. I hugged Jax as he sighed, "Clay won't be with us long." He mumbled and I nodded. I let go and went to Happy, he kissed my head and sighed. "I got to go I have a date with the lawyer. We all nodded as Athena's small voice asked, "Can we have dinner i'm hungry." We all giggled, "Good thing I was coming to get everyone." Emma said as Athena stood on the bed and jumped into her arms. We all laughed.

The next day I had to work so Gemma, Happy, and Jax took the kids to the garage Emma also had to work. After work Emma and I got dressed into regular clothes:

                                                                                   (^Emma and ^Coral)

(^Emma and ^Coral)

We both laughed as we took her Jeep to head to Gemma's since she wanted to have a family dinner with out Clay. We made small talk as we finally got to Gemma's house. "I forgot to let you know that Gemma stopped by the hospital and we talked everything out." I smiled at her. "I told you." She just smiled and gave me a quick kiss before we headed inside. "Good timing." Tiggy said as I looked at him confused. "Happy ran out of bottles for the twins." I nodded and headed to Happy which he was in the guest room. The twins dressed in :

I laughed as Happy smiled at me handing me Hades, I smiled at him as he cooed at me

I laughed as Happy smiled at me handing me Hades, I smiled at him as he cooed at me. "Aweh did you miss mommy." He cooed again as i smiled. i Pulled up my shirt getting him to latch, once he did I sat down while he got Freya I sighed in content as I fed my babies. "Hey I really hate to ask." I rose my eyebrow at Jax. "No." He looked at me wide eyes. "What I was about to ask." "Not for you." I laughed. "I was asking for Able you brat." I laughed as I smiled teasingly at him. He just rolled his eyes at me. "Yeah let me get done with these two you two can burp them while I get Able." They laughed and nodded. I seen Athena barge in pushing Jax out of the way. "Daddy your in my way of seeing mommy." I laughed more as Jax shook his head. "hi mommy." "hey baby you helping grandma in the kitchen." she nodded smiling. "I even helped grandpa bobby make cookies!" I smiled at her. "Thats good baby, did you pick out your outfit yourself." She nodded proudly.

"I even picked out Able's outfit

"I even picked out Able's outfit." she giggled.

"Well aren't you the best big sister ever

"Well aren't you the best big sister ever." She smiled once the twins where done feeding I switched out for Able. I sighed tired "We should have taken a nap." Emma told me as I nodded. "I agree completely I am so tired. Even with us short staffed I am still looking for new workers I think I may quit just to take care of my family." Emma smiled and sat next to me. "Ugh that means id be the only one working." I giggled softly.